the first meeting

There is this boy, whom I met in art museum, he has a dark brown pupil that glued to the painting, the black hair that he touches once a while, nose that he scrunches from time to time, and a broad shoulder that look so frail as if he's carrying the whole world. I don't know why I kept staring at him. It's like there's this some weird energy that attract me to him.
After a while, he bends his head and wears his hat as tears falls down from his eyes. I wonder what happened. My instinct was screaming that I should go comfort him. And I did.

I gave him my napkin that I buy at some grocery store last week. He mumbled thank you as he takes it and we just stare at the painting for a while. I don't exactly remember what painting we were staring, cause all I could think is should I start the conversation? What will happened after this? Is he going to leave me just like that? Does he think I'm a weird person? My head is full of these thoughts.

"I'm sorry "he said.

Why? Why is he apologizing?

"it's just, things have been so hard these days "he added.

"it's okay, people have those days you know "I replied, he nodded in agreement.

"I know it's kind of weird, the fact that we've just met, but do you want to talk about it? Or should we just stare at the painting again? "I added as I tried to lighten up the mood.

He stared at me for a good 10 seconds, he flashes a smile and breaks into laughter. I swear, everything just stops at that moment. I thought to myself 'goodness god, that is the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard in my life'

"I like the second one better"

That was our first meeting, if I think about it again, I'm one hundred percent sure it was a fate. I still remember it, clearly. Everything about that evening was just so magical. We continued to stare at the paintings for fifteen minutes and he asked me if I'm free to go have a dinner with him. I surely said yes without a hesitation.

10'02'2021