Sexy Scars

You were slightly worried. It was unusual for him not to come see you immediately after he got back from a mission. Sometimes he would have to go to a mission debriefing, but then again, if he was busy with that, you wouldn't have passed Anakin in the halls. You had known when they arrived back, and it had been quite a while since then, so you wondered why you still hadn't seen Wolffe.

"Hey, Anakin," you said as you walked over to him. "Is Wolffe alright? I haven't seen him yet, and it's kind of unusual." Anakin took a second to respond, carefully thinking how to answer.

"There was an incident on the mission," he began. You couldn't help but fear the worst as he said this, but you knew if something deadly had happened, Anakin would have gone straight to you when he got back. "He had to stop by the medbay when we got here, but he should have been out by now."

"What happened?"

"I think I should let him tell you. Come on, I think I know where he might be." Anakin led you to a room you had been to with Wolffe a few times before, when he wanted to have no distractions and just be with you. You knew he considered it his little hideout, even though it was a room anyone could go to. You sometimes came here to meditate while Wolffe watched, basking in your beauty. Anakin motioned for you to open the door, and so you did. The lights were off and the windows were covered, but the light from the hallway partially lit up the room. You looked at Anakin briefly before walking in, turning on the lights and shutting the door behind you.

"Wolffe?" You said. His back was to you and he was sitting hunched over. The sight of his shoulder slumped forward and the disappointment emitting from him through the force was almost heartbreaking for you. He felt defeated, lost. You gently placed a hand on his shoulder and went to move to look at him, but he suddenly turned to hide his face from you.
"Don't," he said, the disappointment audible.

"Wolffe, what's wrong? Can you look at me?"
He shook his head. Still keeping you from seeing his face.

"I'm ruined," he said. "She ruined me. That kriffing sith. Ventress, she did this to me..." he muttered.

Something serious had happened, or else he wouldn't be acting like this. You buried the worry that wanted to seep into your voice so that Wolffe wouldn't become more upset.

"Wolffe, what are you talking about? You're alive, so you can't be ruined."

He was silent for a minute before he responded.

"She took my eye," he started, "she cut my face and my eye with it." You let sympathy flood you as you looked at the back of his head. You moved and reached out, gently turning his head to face you. You felt his slight resistance at first, but it only lasted for a fraction of a second. When you had turned his head to face you, he refused to meet your gaze. You crouched in front of him and wiped a tear off his face with your thumb.

"Oh, Wolffe," you said, not liking seeing him this upset. "You're not ruined."

"Look at me," he said, shaking his head as much as he could in your grasp, "my real eye is gone, replaced by this stupid fake one. I have a scar running down the side of my face." You looked at him for a second, waiting for him to meet your gaze. He sniffed slightly before he did. You saw the tears that threatened to continue falling from his eyes. His one good eye held so much despair. The other was like a ghost of what used to be there. It was silver, and held no emotion. You looked back and forth between the two before you looked at his scar. It trailed from the top of his forehead down his cheek, stopping in line with his top lip. It was red and fresh, though the bleeding had stopped. You brought a hand up slowly and went to trace it. Wolffe flinched back from your touch at first.

"Does it hurt when I do this?" You asked as you ghosted your finger over the mark. He shook his head.

"It feels nice...soothing" he mumbled. You were connecting to the force to bring him relief and were glad when he confirmed that it worked. You moved your hand away from his scar to hold his cheek in your palm.

"Come here," you said while standing, grabbing his hands and pulling him up to you. You led him over to the small couch that was in the room and laid down. You motioned for him to crawl on top of you, and so he carefully did. He rested his head on your chest and you ran your hand from his back up to his neck, soothing him.

"Wolffe," you said, "you are not ruined. You're still perfect." You felt him squeeze you slightly, and you took it as him silently asking for more.

"It doesn't make me look weak?"

"No, silly," you said, bringing your hand back up. This time you let it go up to his hair, where you gently used your nails to scratch his head. You felt him let out a sigh as the feeling helped him relax even more.

"What about ugly?"

You let out a snort when he said that.

"You're ridiculous," you said, kissing his head. "This doesn't make you ugly."

"You sure?" He lifted his head to meet your gaze. You'd never seen him need so much reassurance and you nearly broke. Wolffe had always been so strong and confident, and now he's practically begging for your confirmation.

"Wolffe, I love you so much. I would never lie to you. You are the most handsome man I've ever seen in the entire galaxy. Except for maybe Cody," you joked. He rolled his eyes when you said that. You two had actually met after you had failed an attempt to flirt up Cody, which Wolffe had been watching, hoping you would fail so he could make a move. When you saw him, you had forgotten all about the other Commander. He let a small smile come to his lips before he laid his head down again.

"It shows just how strong you are," you said. "My big *kiss* strong *kiss* Wolffe *kiss* survived a fight with a sith," you said while running a hand through his hair again and kissing the top of his head.

"I survived a sith," he said, and suddenly he lifted his head again, a new look in his eye, one you knew all too well.

"I survived a fight with a sith," he said, a dirty smirk coming to his face. "How many other clones can say they've done that?" You bit your bottom lip.

"I don't know, Wolffe. It's very impressive."

"You're damn right it is," he said. "Tell me, what do you really think of my scar?" He had now propped himself up with one arm on either side of you on the small couch.

You bit your lip again, not wanting to fuel his ego but also wanting to tell him the truth.

"I think it's sexy."

"You do?" He asked, one hand slipping under your shirt and slowly beginning to trail up your side.

"Very sexy," you confirmed.

"Sexier than Cody's?" He asked, and you knew he was joking, but there was still some seriousness to the question.

"So much sexier," your replied, reveling in his warm touch on your skin.

"Then I have nothing to worry about. I'm not ruined, I'm improved," he said leaning closer to you. He began to attack your lips with his own, jumping straight into making out hard. "That fight with Ventress was rough," he said between kisses.

"Mmmm, how rough," you responded while suppressing a moan. His hand was now massaging your boob.

"Very rough. So rough that I can't describe it. I'll just have to show you how rough it was." With that, he slipped your shirt off and then his own, and you used the force to lock the door to the room.

Wolffe spent hours showing you how rough it was, making sure to really pound in to get his point across.