" LITTLE BITCH "

[THRID PERSON; POV ]

WALKING THROUGH
the large hallways of Cherryton M/N could feel eyes watching his every move. His Heterochromic eyes travel through the hallways looking for the class he is supposedly be in. Whilst walking he study each of the inhabitants of this school. Whispering " Hm..these animals are humanoids. Human like features whilst being part animal. " M/N silently stopped, turning his head towards the class room that he had just found.

                               "DRAMA CLUB "

His eyebrows perking in interest he pushed open the two large doors, hearing the sounds of movement and the voices of others conversations. Before M/N could say anything everyone in the room stopped before looking at M/N. " Oh! You must be the new transfer student! I'm Don, would you like to sign up for the Drama Club? " Don asked politely. " Hm..yes. Yes I would like to be apart of this club. " M/N responded his accent clearly making a entrance. " Alright, just head to that office over there and you should be good to go- " " Who is this Don? " . M/N turned his head to see the most beautiful Red Deer he has ever seen. Looking at the Red Deer up and down he gulped. " The Names M/N I'd like to join your drama club. " M/N stated with confidence. " I see, what's with the mask? " Don Asked. " I have to wear this for medical purposes.. " M/N replied ever so calmly. Before Don could ask anymore The Red Deer spoke up." Alright just fill out this form, do you have experience of modeling or acting? " M/N's head snapped towards the Deer. " No why do you ask? " M/N questioned. " Well absolutely stunning. "

《hey I hope this makes sense now lol it's not my best but it good atleast. Hope you enjoy this chapter.》
『RLK』