YALL-

Okay guys so this upcoming week I've made time to write a chapter or two so guess who'll be getting an update soon?! You guys!! 😊😊 so excited to write guys! I'll be writing for all my books but I made this announcement because I saw someone say a Kol Mikaelson x fem!OC and I mADE A COVERRRR.

So here's all I know about the OC:
1. It's a girl
2. She's the daughter of Zeus that hasn't presented as a demigod whatsoever until she meets Kol Mikaelson or something like that idk yet
3. I'm also not sure if I'm going to go back in time or not, you guys can comment and tell me what you'd like to see although the cover doesn't really "go back in time"
4. The book will not really showcase any of the pjo characters depending on the time they are in
5. I'll probably make it shorter than 40 chapters Bc it's only a shortstory
And that's all lol it's very very early in the works and will most likely be worked on after I finish this book!

Cover: ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Edit at midnight:

Edit at midnight:

Okay so, what if, it's during like the 1500's fem!OC is born, chb is very different and there are hundreds of kids, fem!OC grows up with others like her and one night she sneaks out and meets Kol Mikaelson. Now this is pre-American colonies and stuff so chb has their own island away from where America will be btw. There's a war that I will come up with later lol and after the war fem!OC is the only one left and she is turned immortal and has her memory erased. The only way she'll regain her memory is if she meets Kol again or touches her sword.

How does this sound?? There's more I came up with but it'll spoil it all if I tell you guys. So... what do y'a think???