SHE.

She.

"She is the only one I need in my life."

Says Yugyeom looking at the petite figure of Yn laying on the bed.

To be exact, hospital bed.

Yugyeom started practicing as a psychiatrist 3 years ago. He meet different patients with different mishaps each day. He never thought he can love someone this crazy. More like a little obsession maybe.

He is one of the most professional doctors you could ever meet still he fell in love with his own patient forgetting all his ethics and morals

Yugyeom always take extra care of her which others see as a doctor taking care of her patient but for him it is much more than that. He can be frequently seen looking at her for hours without taking his eyes off her.

But for her, she have no idea what's happening. Not only about Yugyeom. She have no idea about what's happening around or what's happening to her.

Well. How can a person in coma know what is happening around the world. She doesn't even know what's happening to her.

Is she dead? Alive? When will she wake up? Will she ever wake up?

Being the most successful businessman her father is even ready to go bankrupt if that can bring his youngest one back.

"She was a cheerful bubbly talkative girl".
       This was the mantra her parents repeatedly say while crying looking at her.

Yugyeom also heard about that from her parents and he really wants her to come out of her long sleep and get into his embrace.

He wants her to talk with him. He is so whipped over her that he is even dreaming of starting a family with her.

YN's parents have enormous trust in Yugyeom which he never wants to break. But he always consider that trust card as his Ace.

Even an innocent man can be a little toxic when in love. Yugyeom wasn't that innocent from the beginning. He was a little mischievous kid since back then. Not a criminal of course. Mischievousness of his teenage and young blood.

Yugyeom: "Yn, when will you love me back?"

YN's mom: "Son.If she ever wake up, you will be the brightest start she could ever get."

YN's dad: "Thankyou for having faith that she will wake up soon. Thankyou for loving and taking care of her together with us."

Eunha: "Yn-ah please wake up soon."

Said lastly by YN's elder sister.

They recieved a genuine hopeful smile from Yugyeom.

_______________

On the other side, there is someone who is ruining himself crying, drinking, smoking and hating himself. No matter how much people around him try to bring him back, his situation right now is worst.

 No matter how much people around him try to bring him back, his situation right now is worst

Jungkook: "Yn, When will you wake up baby? I am not even allowed to come near you. What should I do? Or are you awake already? I love you Yn-ahh."

Jin: "Jungkook. I know how much you love her. But what else can we do. Forget her. Even if she wake up, do you think her dad will allow you to be near her?"

Jungkook: "How can someone deny and  forbid our love, hyung? We love eachother so much. She used to say I love you to me every single minute you know?"

Jungkook was getting breathless as a result of sobbing so hard.

Jungkook: "I heard nothing about her for the past one and half years. Just because I am a mafia doesn't mean that her father can forbid the feelings we have for eachother."

Jin: "Jungkook. Please stop crying. Seeing you crying like this is making all our heart ache too. The same way you are concerned about Yn, we are also concerned about you."

Jungkook: "I don't think I can ever be normal if she is not here by my side. I already lost our baby. I can't afford to lose her too. I will die."

Even a demon will tear up seeing the way he is expressing their love. He hasn't stopped sobbing for even a second.
_______________

Author's note: please do read, vote and support. Next episode coming soon.