cool for the summer

a/n: you can listen to the song ^ if you want to

it was  a Wednesday  afternoon in Florida : boiling as usual. Because of the heat you decide to get in the pool just in the backyard.
your house was huge and you hardly knew your way around it because you'd just moved in.
you make your way down the massive hallway just outside of your door trying to be as quiet as possible just incase anyone was streaming.

"y/n!" dream shouted, you jump a little by the loud raspy voice that came from the room to your right- "what's up.." you say anxiously wanting to get in the pool "nothing really i just got off call with George.." he said in a kind of beat out way, i knew there was something going on between those two but was too much of a pussy to ask what.

you feel a pair of hands wrap around you in a hug and pick you up slightly off the floor "SAP! JESUS YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME" you say frightened. "whats up little one" he said with a slight smirk on his face.

sapnap was my best friend but god did i hate it when he called me "little one"

"hey! im not that much shorter than you mister" you said with an angry pout on your face, "any way, i was just about to get in the pool you guys wanna join? "fuck yea i'm  sweating my balls off" sapnap said with no hesitation what so ever. "umm- ookay.. dream what about you?" "sure- um.. can i invite george over?" dream said hesitantly. "if you want you've lived here longer than me you make the rules" you said leaving with sapnap down the stairs into the livingroom.

a/n: hey guys first chapter lol 😟 idk what my post schedule is yet sooooo- ill be posting whenever

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 21, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

jealous ~ sapnap x reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें