The PK Academy PsyKickers

Reita Toritsuka, Mikoto Aiura, Touma Akechi, and Kusuo Saiki.

They were the PK Academy PsyKickers.

Dedicated to...

To...

Uh...

Annoying Saiki!

They called themselves the PsyKickers. Or at least, Aiura and Toritsuka did. Saiki thought it was annoying, and Akechi didn't care much about the name, or the group. He had became a kind of "honorary member" because he had found out about Saiki's powers. He was the first person to find out without using powers of his own. Toritsuka and Aiura didn't like Akechi. He would constantly ramble on about pointless topics, and he was not the type of person to care if you were listening or not. He would talk because he enjoyed talking.

"Did you guys know that the heads on Easter Island have bodies? Scientists dug them out and measured the full torsos, and the were a bit over ten meters! It's quite fascinating when you consider how-"

"Shut up!" Toritsuka yelled. "Do you ever stop talking, you little brat?"

Akechi had been talking for about twenty minutes. They were standing by their lockers waiting for Saiki to arrive. Saiki knew this, and had deliberately stayed in a bathroom stall.

"I have told you before, I would appreciate it if you didn't call me a little brat, seeing how we're in the same grade, and I'm actually five days older than you. Just because I'm smaller than you doesn't mean I'm younger. You should treat people with respect regardless of their age, but I digress. Besides, you weren't responding when I asked you questions, so I don't see why-"

"Ahh! I can't take it anymore! Aiura, can't you curse him or something?"

Aiura was as fed up with his chattering as Toritsuka, but she was a bit more polite.

"No, I don't have those kinds of powers. I bet Kusuo could curse him easily. I'm surprised he hasn't already. He talks to him more than anyone else, so he must be irritated by now."

"Oh! I don't think Kusuo-kun would do that, he's not that mean. He can be sweet once you get to know him. He seems cold, but after a while, he's considerate and kind. He's always helping people, and even though he doesn't admit it, he cares deeply for his friends."

...

"Who are you talking about? Saiki-san isn't like that at all. He's kinda just a cold jerk," Toritsuka said.

"I hate to talk bad about Kusuo, but he's right."

Akechi smiled and tilted his head.

"No, I mean it! He's very sweet. He's the best person I know. He helped me when we were very young. I admire him, even if he's a bit intimidating. I believe that he is brave and kind-hearted."

"Dude, you sound kinda gay. Saiki-san's not that great. Are you in love with him or something?"

Aiura laughed.

"Yeah, you like him too much. Ghost Perv was only joking, but... Are you okay?"

She looked at Akechi, who had somehow fallen silent. He was looking down at his feet and twiddling his thumbs. He had been quiet since Toritsuka cracked his little joke.

"Wait a second, don't tell me-"

"Is he for real?"

"Could he actually...?"

"No way."

Aiura placed her hand on Akechi's shoulder, shaking him gently.

"Do you..."