When they meet you/ bring you home

Pain

Pain was working in his office as usual trying to finish his paperwork.
He glanced up as he heard a knock on the office door.
"Enter" he said monotoned and Konan had entered with a basket in one hand as she shut the door with the other. "Pain" she started to speak "Hn?" " So the girl that you had a one night stand with 10 months ago, (M/n) I believe her name was" "Yes... What about her" pain asked still staring at his paperwork. "She um... She dropped this off for you"She said as she gently set the basket down on the desk. Pains eyes widened at what he had seen, A Baby girl with orange hair and her mothers eyes. "I'll leave you two alone" konan said as she left the room. Pain held the girl as gently as possible and he smiled as she fell asleep in his arms, "My little (Y/n) I will always protect you my little angel"

Itachi (he is older in this scenario)

Itachi had stared down at the gently sleeping baby in the crib. She looked exactly like him with the onyx eyes and black hair. Itachi picked up the baby since she had woke up crying he was easily able to make her a bottle since had already had baby experience with Sasuke. He fed you the bottle and then burped you and you cooed at his face before falling back asleep. Itachi had killed his clan so when he had killed Izumi her last wish was for itachi to take care of little baby (Y/n) and he did so as he took off for the Akatsuki base.

Kisame

Kisame had a met up by the water with his girlfriend He had just gotten to meet his baby girl (Y/n) "(M/n)" he said with a smile but he had only gotten a scowl and an angry look from her. She held out the baby to kisame "take it" she demanded "what" kisame questioned "you heard me take it, it's disgusting" she said with a nasty look "She looks exactly like a fucking shark, I can't take her out like this" you had taken after his black hair and blue skin but you did not have gills "why are you acting like this (M/n)?!" Kisame yelled and she flinched at his outburst "I can't take that thing out in public" she started but then

SLAP!

kisame had slapped her and she started crying "what the hell?!" She screamed "take you and your bad  attitude to someone who wants it you bitch?!" And kicked her in the water and stormed off.

Deidara

Before Deidara had joined the Akatsuki he had a girlfriend , (M/n) They were together for a long time when she broke up with him. He been in the Akatsuki about nine or ten months before Konan (A/N konans doing a double trouble i guess) Came in with a baby in a blanket "What's with the baby hm?" He asked "well Deidara..." She started "hm?" "This i-is your baby she said " deidara froze at her word soon remembering (M/n) and now he got up and grabbed the baby from Konan " I'll leave you two alone but if you need help come get me" " Alright hm" he stared at the blonde haired and blue eyed baby in front of him "(Y/n), that's what I'll call you"

Sasori ( I kinda pulled this one out of my ass so... Sorry )

Sasori had been rather sad lately and the akatsuki had not failed to notice, he failed many missions and had not been fixing his puppets. So deidara finally stepped up and asked sasori what's been bothering him "What's wrong with you, danna Hm!" He demanded "nothing brat, go away" sasori said montoned but deidara could tell he was upset "seriously whats up" "I don't really know but lately I've been feeling like, somethings missing in my life" sasori explained "like what hm?" The knockoff barbie asked "well it all started when I saw and old picture of itachi and his kid brother sasuke" "oh I get it" deidara said making sasori look up in suprise "you know what's wrong with me brat, well spit it out" " you want a kid ya know like a baby" Sasori frowned "yes I understand but how?" The redhead asked "well why don't you build one danna?" "Deidara thats genius sasori said as he began getting to work on his puppet daughter that he called "(Y/n)

Tobi

"Yay!" Tobi exclaimed while running in the living room in the Akatsuki base "what is it tobi hm?" Deidara asked annoyed "Well Deidara-senpai tobis got a new (Y/n)-chan" tobi yelled "what or who the hell is a (Y/n)-chan" Hidan asked "well"pain chimed in "(Y/n) is the name of tobi's daughter" he said monotoned every member of the akatsuki then yelled "What!?" "Tobi has an amazing (Y/n)-chan Tobi is a good boy!" He yelled "come on (Y/n)-chan lets go get some candy" he said running to his room while the Akatsuki sat there dumbfounded.

Hidan

Kakazu calmly walked into Hidans room with a basket. He set the basket down On the bed beside hidan. "What the fuck is that?" Hidan asked "this is the result of sleeping with every prostitute in the village" "Huh?" Hidan  asked while peering into the basket to see a pretty little girl with silver hair and her Mothers eyes. "Who the hell is this" hidan questioned "thats your daughter you idiot" kakuzu said " and if she dies i will cut you and lock you in a box for eternity and i won't let you out" kakuzu growled leaving the room. Hidan stared down at the girl in front of him and picked her up "We I gotta Fucking admit your cute as hell...(Y/n).

Kakuzu

"Ahh welcome back kakuzu" the bounty provider greeted "get to the point I don't have a lot of time, I heard you have a package for me" kakuzu said "Yes I do I'll be back in a moment" he said as he walked into the back room "hm" kakuzu replied  he came back with a basket in hand " a woman named (M/n) dropped this off, said her name was (Y/n)" Kakuzus eyes widened at his words because knew what this meant, he had a daughter. kakuzu to the baby girl and went back to the base looking at the baby in his arms the whole time.

Hello... This is the first scenario of the series and the next chapter will be meeting the akatsuki.

Word count: 1121 words