Part 1

Name: Y/n l/n

Age: 18

Quirk: feline, y/n can turn into a black cat and in their human form they have black cat ears and a black tail. their  quirk gives them increased speed and climbing skills as well as claws.

Hair colour: h/c

Eye colour: e/c

~Y/n~ .POV.
"I hate maths" I mutter under my breath as my tail flicks in annoyance. mr. Aizawa looks over towards me "l/n please keep quiet and focus." I nod and turn back to my work but my mind drifts back to this morning when we had a new announcement from the teachers "we are having a student transfer to 1-a today." Nobody knew who this mysterious character was but they were supposed to be transferring from another class here at UA.

~time skip brought to you by midorya's broken bones~
-after heroics class-

I waited in class for the new student. I sat sipping my ice coffee, they were my favourite. This class has only one insomniac and that would be me. The other students were all talked excitedly about who this mystery transfer student could be. I sat in the second row of seats from the front and I didnt really talk to people much. "Hey l/n!" said midorya "yea?" I replied about to past out from lack of sleep. "What are your thoughts on the transfer student and ideas who it could be?"
"Why should we damn care!?" Shouted bakugo. The whole class ignored him as they all turned to me to hear my reply "I don't have any ideas on who it could be but I do hope they aren't annoying like mr.boom boom Pomeranian over there. "Everyone burst out laughing as bakugo shot up from his seat and made small explosions in his palms. "WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST SAY YOU DAMN EXTRA!?". I was about to reply as the doors of the class room opened and a new person stepped in the room. Everyone was expecting it to be mr.aizawa but instead a purple haired boy walked in. He looked about as emotionally and physically drained as me and he briefly looked around the room before his dark purple eyes landed on me, namely my ears and tail. Everyone turned and stared at the new guy they seemed to know him. "Shinsou what are you doing here?" Asked ilda with added arm movement. "I transferred here...." he replied in a worn out voice. Some of the class seemed to be shocked I didn't really care, I just wanted to hibernate in my dorm room. My dorm was dimly lit with a few fairy lights hanging over the shut curtains my bed was fluffy and soft perfect for a pillow/cover fort.I few shelves on the walls with a purple lava lamp, a black cat figure and a picture of my family and some other junk. Next to my bed was a few posters with cats on them. My day dreaming about my comfortable room had soon come to an end when.." l/n!" Someone was shouting at me. I looked away from the window I was staring out of to see mr. Aizawa staring right at me telling me to focus with my work and to concentrate.

~another time skip brought to you by bakugo's secretly a softy~

~shinsou's~ .POV.

As I walked down the halls I must have yawned like 10 times in the space of 2 minutes I have my coffee with me and I sipped it as I walked to my new class. I Was about to enter when I heard people yelling I walked in anyway and the whole room went silent except for bakugo who just kept muttering angry nothings under his breath.