⊱ ── {⋅. ✯Chapter 01✯ .⋅} ── ⊰

All the characters belong to Disney. This is just for entertainment purposes.

My friend sent me the song n I like it so I put it in hhh.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"I'm sorry.. " Drenched in cold sweat, I woke up after a series of hypnic jerks. the night was still young and I had no intention of going back to sleep. A cold breeze from the window sends chills through my body. The same nightmare crawls and sneaks into my dreams again and again and again. As if the pain I was going through during the day was not enough. Pathetic, that's what I would call myself, if not repulsive.

Loud noises pulled me out from my deep thoughts, and I could discern something from the voices downstairs. "The scroll! The scroll was stolen !" screamed the guard in full panic.

Raya. That lunatic still chasing after a mere legend... I stormed out of my room and headed towards the commotion. My mother was already there. Our eyes met, and I nodded. "She wouldn't have gone far, I'll chase after her don't worry mother." I spoke with a self assured voice. In a hurry I grabbed my blades rode my serlot and disappeared thought the night veil.

This was my chance. I'm putting all of my faith into that idiot. Because unlike the others she was trying to fix this mess and I was not gonna stay put until I help her achieve that. "Can I make things right?.."  I whispered to myself. Unsure, doubtful, but sincerely hopeful... desperate.

For the next following months I proceeded to watch over her from the shadows. I didn't want her to see me, hence I stayed at a safe distance; far enough not to be seen but close enough to help in case of danger. Who am I kidding! Raya was more than capable of taking care of herself, as expected of someone that lived almost six years alone in the desert. Honestly I couldn't approach her, no I didn't know what kind of approach I needed to use, so I just didn't. During this time, I became pretty accustomed to her routine; finding a safe place to sleep during the night and following the rivers during the day. Everyday felt the same as we came closer to the couple last rivers. We were tired, Short on food supply, but most of all we were loosing hope. 

The day was coming to an end, as the sun was kissing the horizon and the sky changing into it's starry dress.. such a beautiful scenery in this chaotic universe. They settled in a cave and I stood watch outside at a safe distance. As the heaven and earth were colliding and I was drifting into a deep slumber a loud scream slapped me out of it. Nights like these were quite frequent.. Raya was not immune to nightmare either. She looked miserable as the events of that day still haunted her in her dreams, probably. Drenched in sweat, her chocolaty brown hair glued to her face, eyes wide open and tears gushing out and cascading on her rosy cheeks. Each time my heart squeezed a little to the view...

Footsteps disrupted my thinking and I rushed to hide. "Nothing's better than a stargazing session to avoid sleep.." She whispered to herself. Inside this somber silence we found comfort in the stars. Tiny glowing lights, a glimpse of heaven beam, where the angels watched over us. Maybe the heavens would show a little mercy and we may find a way to Sisu.. Was my last thought as I slept into the abyss.

As soon as the sun rose, we were back into our search. Today we followed the last river. Walking at the side of the narrow strip of water we arrived in front of a ship wreak. Even through her back I could sense her disappointment... but she was not defeated. She kneeled on she ground and set thing up for the ritual. What followed, was, to say the least, heart wrenching.. 

"Sisudatu.. mmh... I don't Know if your listening... I searched every river to find you... and.. now am here at the very last one.. " Raya took a deep breath then proceeded. "Look there is not a lot of us left.. and we really, really need your help.." She stopped. Waiting for a response, a signal, a sign from heaven , anything just anything! Alas she was met with silence. "if I'm bein honest I really need your help... " she carried on her speech, this time with a shaky voice fighting a lump into her throat. " I made a mistake... I trusted someone I shouldn't have and now the world is broken.." At this point she was just crying. she barely managed to articulate :"Sisudatu I just really, really want my pa back please.." her voice full of sorrow and plea. 

"Here goes everything.." She whispered to herself as she poured the water into the chalice and began chanting the ritual to summon Sisu. Her voice was soothing, so beautiful I lost track of time and space. I was bathing in the holiness of her tone, cleansing my sins and taking me somewhere far away, somewhere safe.

The day dream didn't last long as I was kicked back to reality when Raya stopped. In desperate last attempt she started praying, eyes closed and hands joined close to her heart. Soon the water started floating in the hair forming a huge water ball that transformed, with a  light explosion, into the legendary Sisu. I gasped in astonishment. 

"Oh mighty Sisu thank you for listening to my prayers and answering my calls." Said Raya respectfully. She did not hesitate to put Sisu up to date as the dragon was not aware of the five hundred year skip. Alas, the plank I was hiding behind did not make for a sturdy thing to lean on, and it cracked during my snooping session. Soon I found myself kissing the ground in a, lets say, a loud non flattering manner.

" So it was you Dep la.." She said in a sarcastic cold voice. " You see, I was trying to figure out who was following me lately" she added and I gulped. "You're not by any chance trying to ruin my plan.. are you ?" that was clearly a threat more than a question as a hint of anger was mixed into her tone. How the hell am I gonna smooth talk my way out of this?!

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

I hope this was somewhat decent as I am not the best writer out there but I can try to not let my lack of writing skills overshadow the story .. ?  ┗( T﹏T )┛

This is my first fanfiction on the internet so be gentle hahaha that doesn't mean criticism is not allowed ! constructive criticism is more than welcomed as it allows me to grow as a writer :D

I dunno when the next chapter will be uploaded probably depends on my day work schedule.

I hope you beautiful people have a wonderful day ! ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ~