⚛MOONLIGHT⚛

𝓐𝓻𝔂𝓪𝓱

"You are the leopard."

Aryah's eyes widen at the sudden realization.
How can she not notice this. The moment lion disappeared he came in the picture. Everyone here is shifters so is he.
Eros is a leopard shifter.

He said he will help her meet leopard...he was teasing her without her knowing!Her face flushes thinking about how dumb she acted.
She takes a step back, he deceived her, he can deceive her easily.

Eros's smirking face drops instantly the moment she steps back. He turns around fully facing Aryah.He takes a step towards her only to stop like a statue when she takes another step backwards.Her eyes wide.

His calm and deep voice rings into the small room. "You are scared."

They stand still facing each other. Aryah contemplates his statement.Even if she is not, his frim voice can nearly make her think what he is saying is a fact.

But Is she really scared? Does she think that he will hurt her? He can. Really easily. And the answer for her first question is No.

She is not scared.

If he is really leopard which she strongly believes he is, he will not harm her. She slept on leopard and still the leopard didn't eat her...it was easy opportunity to have his meal! But he didn't in fact he saved her from the tiger- cell.Even now he gave her shelter.
So she answers putting a brave face or at least she tries,
" I am not scared."

Eros's hard face softens a little.
But the next moment his eyes gleams with evil lurking in them.

Aryah glups as he resumes his steps towards her. He stalks to her with calculative steps. Just like a cunning beast before he catches his prey.

"Not scared, huh?"

"No.."

In instant he comes caging her to the wall behind. Aryah gasps looking for escape but fails as he lowers his mountain like self to her level.He searches her face, "stiil not scared?"

"N-no."

"Hum..." He inhales deeply, tightens his hold on her waist bringing her closer. He murmurs, "I am a savage killer."  Then buries his face in her neck.

Her heart a beats violently.

He looks back at her, bringing his head slowly lower so that it rests just onto her heart.It beats too quick for her liking.He hums hearing that.

Then to her utter shock he swiftly brings her upward so that her feet don't touch the ground and he carries all her weight.

But she still reaches just bellow his chin as his blazing eyes examine her reactions.

"Lying?"

"What! No. I-I am not scared of you."

"Is that so munchkin?" Eros lowers his head and lips to her ear whispering.

Aryah pants at this point.He lowers her slightly. But she squeals out as he lightly bit her earlobe.
'Oh no! I shouldn't be this oblivious, now he is gonna eat me!'

He looks back at to her surprise he is grinning. Her mind goes to frenzy, this dangerously gorgeous creature is going to make her crazy!

She titles her head to the side, pouting and confused. Seeing this Eros laughs out loud almost shaking the whole room but still holding Aryah against him frimly.
He looks no where near a savage killer in this moment with her.

"Stop!" She whines cutely.
He tries to control his laughing fit.

She huffs and looks away from his gaze, disparately trying to climb down from his hold but he is not having it. So she folds her hand pouting furiously.
This just puts a warm smile on Eros's face.