Fascinating Eyes

~A Hoshiumi x Fem!Reader oneshot~

"Hoshiumi... Korai...?"

So here you were, walking alongside with Kageyama tobio, who you consider an acquaintance, both making way to the exit of the Ajinomoto National Training Center building.

You were a second year in Karasuno high, and never did you ever think you would set foot here. Well, your mother's the one to blame.

Apparently, your mother and Hitaki Kotarō, the coach of the volleyball players that was invited to the camp, are close friends. One day when they had a friends hangout with their other companions, Hitaki forgot to bring his stuffs he bought with him once both your mother and him parted.

It's funny actually, that "One day" was apparently, yesterday.

And today, was that day you were talking with Kageyama. It was a good thing you knew someone from your school here, although you're not the Karasuno's volleyball club manager and a volleyball dork, there were times you and Kageyama had a nice chat.

Oh How lucky Kageyama's coach (right now) is, because his stuffs wasn't in the hands of a murderer or stealer, you suppose.

Your mother had a busy schedule, leaving you in the hands of his stuffs. So, you were the one who's giving this, sadly.

Since you didn't want to miss the school activities, you decided to go to the training camp when school was almost over, and you were excused and allowed to go to the camp. You're sure the coach was a nervous wreck (since his phone was there too), so you decided to hurry; Greet and apologize for the intrusion, try not to make a ruckus, went straight to coach Hitaki and give him his stuff, then leave.

Seems easy right? Wrong.

This was not how you planned this would happen at all. In your expectation: while the volleyball players were busy, you were going to sneak in quietly. What really happened: that Everyone stopped and gazed their eyes on you.

'Well shit, the universe hates me!' You almost say out loud, but thank Goodness your mouth was being cooperative. What you had on your shoulder was a long black strap down with a leather bag (inside is the stuff coach Hitaki left, viola!), you place both arms on the side of your body, you bowed your head a little bit and said the best you could mutter, "uhm, sorry for the intrusion!"

To boost your ego, you simply thought while trying not to shake due to nervousness, 'wow, I'm so gorgeous that they're silent and in awe of my beauty!'

Well this was a bad idea, you were still in your school uniform!

Finally, your savior, the coach himself, yelled, "Oi, dont get distracted! Proceed on what you're doing! Don't mind her!" As some of the male bowed their head, greeting with respect then continued on practicing.