♡Going to HQ ♡

Ren's pov

I wake to the sound of kids arguing,I felt that I was on top of something fluffy witch meant I was on a bed. But other then that my hair was a mess and for some reason I felt something comfy wrap around my skin ,I look down to see that I wasn't wearing my tutu anymore.I was wearing a Big shirt with fluffy stuff wrapped around the bottom of the shirt and some long socks one being stripped and the other having x's and some lines.  It was all pink and white,I look at it in a weird way,its it's not like I didn't  like the color.pink it a pretty color it self but, it's just was a  bit too much pink for me too wear.

Nagisa's pov

I turn my head to see the girl awake,I see her in one of  kotoko's out fits and out of nowhere I blush and turn my head away from her"wait why am I blushing i shouldn't be feeling embarrassed I should be feeling embarrassed when I look at monoca"he said  in his head I look at her again and this  time she turns her facing me and I see her messy hair and her droopy eyes and her other facial features.At that moment I felt like I was going  to explode at that moment.

{Third pointer of view}

Monoca turns  her head and see's that  your awake "oh your finally awake"monoca said .