The Invisible Enemy

My grandfather worked in the army.Last night, he told me this story that his team was attacked by an invisible enemy when they went out for trekking one day. I will tell the story as it is narrated by him.

It was a Saturday morning, we all packed our belongings and went for trekking in the Kanchenjunga. When we crossed a forest there was a very deep jungle. We went inside the jungle at first. When we had not entered we all brunt a torch light and went into the jungle .When we came to the deep and middle of the jungle, we all saw that there was a very deep river  passing through the middle of the jungle . Our sir told us to cut some trees . We took out our axes and started cutting the trees . When the trees have been cut off , our sir told to make it flat. We make the trees flat . It was a very risk for us . At last we crossed and came to the other bank . We all were going and faced many dangers in the jungle.  At last, we reached the place where we actually went for. Our camps were made and we all sat down and ate lunch, enjoyed and slept for an hour.  When we were returning to the camp , we again brunt the torch light . When we reached that jungle, there was no bridge made for us . We got confused,  our sir  took out his telescope and saw that the trees we had cut off has struck in the same tree . Then again we took out our axes and when we were ready to cut, a voice said "hey trekkers do not cut  the trees, I will cut you ".  One of our friends came to the front and said , "Hey Mr India,  come in front and speak to us . Then the actual fight took place ". The voice gets and said "Come on let's  fight". Then our sir came in front and said "No, we will not fight.  Please tell us how can we go  back to our camp q". The voice said, "I don't know ". Our sir got angry and threw one of the torch light on a tree. The tree didn't burn . We all bot shocked . Then our sir took out kerosene and threw it on the tree . Finally the tree got brunt.  The voice said "Sorry, we were testing whether humans have brains.  You are a man of strength.  Your team didn't get worried about this matter . You became calm in this situation.  You can go ".

                        Then we went back to our camp safely. When we reached our camp , we made fun of our friends and also said that we all got scared and would have run away if sir was not present .

                                                                                                                                                    By  Wasted 2077