chapter one.

" DADDDDD WE HAVE TO GOOOO " nobara complained as her father kept squishing her face and patting her head

" DADDDDD WE HAVE TO GOOOO " nobara complained as her father kept squishing her face and patting her head. "Okay Okay, let's go honey" kenji picked up his daughter out of the car seat and carried her over to the new elementary school. the duo had just moved from the country side to the city.

kenji bent down to kiss nobara's head as soon as he let her down. "be good, don't hit any kids and remember to pay attention. and remember what I always say-" "if someone pushes u down, beat them the frig up!" "good job nobara, bye honey!" he waved and patted her back to go as the little girl made her way to her teacher gojo. kenji looked away after noticing it was gojo. the two were bestfriends in highschool before kenji disappeared. moved away and packed up without saying anything. after gojo

caught kenji kissing toji in the bathroom, he was so ashamed he couldn't stay. he transferred almost immediately and nobody could say a thing. kenji didn't actually know nobara's mother. he had a one night stand when he was drunk. and 10 months later, little baby nobara was waiting at his door step. apparently nobara's mother still had his address after all that time and they hadn't seen her again.

kenji wasn't that great of a dad but he tried his best for his daughter. he never wanted her to be alone and he never wanted her to live a bad life. so he worked hard to get them a good place and a good life. nobara wasnt the blessing he wished for in the beginning , but she was a blessing nonetheless. nobara was the piece of his life he had always needed.

gojo disappeared when kenji blinked and gojo appeared right next to him. " KUGISAKI!!!! " gojo said loudly and hugged him. kenji was shocked by how he stayed childish and then got his head flicked. " ow you fucker what was that for " "ditching me, what brings u back?" he rubbed his hand over the back of his neck before speaking. " Nobara and I needed a fresh start. you should get going. ur bell is about to ring " gojo looked at the time and mentally cursed. " okay! see you at 12:30! "

*TIME SKIP+POV CHANGE*

it was almost time to pick up nobara, and the moving truck hadn't gotten here yet. I set up the living room, and nobara's bedroom. which means sleeping on the couch for kenji tn ( poor loser ) my phone ringing loudly as I hurried to pick it up as it was nobara's school. " Mr.Kugisaki, your daughter has gotten into the fight. " she had 20 more minutes, she couldn't hold out. fuck girl you really are my kid. " I'm on the way. " I rushed and almost tripped getting ready.

[after car drive] I finally made it to the school and got to the front office. " down the hall. " I thanked the secretary, I made it to the nurse and was shocked to see shoko tending to my daughter. I thanked her without saying another word and hugged nobara. "How the hell did this happen." " Mai was bullying maki! I had to." " NOBARA U DONT BITE KIDS UNLESS THEY BITE U FIRST. " It was chaotic.

nobara was let off because mai provoked her and it was her first day of first grade. we finished up there just as the school rang. and nobara rushed to her classroom to see a green haired girl, a pink haired boy, and a raven haired boy to which nobara called maki,yuuji, and megumi. mostly just ran to see [maki]. these were the only people I've seen get called by their first name, atleast by nobara. as nobara said goodbye and kids ran off to their parents. I picked up nobara in my arms and nearly passed out when I saw who megumi's father was. 

*general pov* toji's cigarette fell out of his mouth, which megumi catched before it fell on the floor. nobara smacked her dad to let her down. pulling on his pant leg towards the two fushiguro's who were standing next to itadori and nanami ( yeah stfu that's his new daddy 😡) " dad, can yuuji and megumi come play at our house? " kenji laughed nervously at his daughters question. " no, they're probably busy and we haven't unpacked and fixed up the house. " just then toji chipped in. " kugisaki and itadori can come over to our house. " nanami said yes and agreed to drop off yuuji there. nobara wanted her father to stay though, not comfortable leaving him.

" fine. we'll see you there. " — end of chapter