He saw her

Her alluring blue eyes and red hair. One glance at her and hawks was transfixed. He should stop staring at her but his eyes would not listen. There was something about her which draws you in.

She looked up.

Hawks quickly averted his eyes, shy that she had caught him staring, and turned the other way around.

He heard footsteps approaching him. WAS IT HER ? WAS SHE COMING ? IF YES, WHY ? WHERE SHOULD THEY BUY THEIR HOUSE ? KIDS ? NO THEY SHOULD ADOPT ONE GIRL ONE B-

"Hawks oi Hawks", she had a very deep voice.

"HAWKS HAWKS HAWKS"

HM THE VOICE WAS FAMILIAR WHERE HAD HE HEARD THIS VOICE BEFORE. HE KNEW HER ?

He turned around and spotted a fuming Endevaor, literally. Before Endevaor could talk one of his sidekicks ushered him away in a hurry.

He turned his head from side to side like a goat, she was not there. She went away. He should have asked for her name atleast.

No worries it was a small world he would meet her for sure. Right ?

Endevour had just defeated the nomu with Hawk's assistance. Dabi had told him about the Nomu but the timing of the attack was a suprise even to him.

There were no injuries to civilians. Though Endevaor had a horrible scar on his face. They had struggled to win, and this worried Hawks. He also had to meet Dabi later on. There were a lot of issues at hand. Yet, Hawks could not stop thinking about that blue eyed woman.

He had a feeling that they would meet very soon.