rules

..RULES..

graphic shop rules- must read

one..
 you must remember that i have a life outside of wattpad- a family to care for, school to attend, and studying to do to pursue my career.

two..

your story must have at least two published chapters. by that, i do not mean cast or intro- i mean fully-written, actual chapters that delve into your story's plot.

three..
follow me permanently 

four..
 use the graphics for at least 1 week. i hate seeing my hard-work go down the drain.

five..
 credit me for covers in the story description,, credit me for aesthetics and banners where you use them and credit me for themes or headers in your bio.

six..
I have the right to deny your requests. I might do that for more than one reasons- perhaps because i don't feel comfortable with your request or simply because i have no inspiration for the graphic.

seven..
no shop-hopping.
 it is unfair to both me and the other person you request it from.

eight..
your password must be the colour of your hair

nine..
no plagiarizing!

ten.. 
please complete your payment and follow the rules before requesting; if i do not accept your request, you can unfollow the rules after i tell you.

eleven..
after you request, if will reply to your comment, informing if i accept it or not along with the date i will deliver your graphics by.

twelve..
please make sure that your faceclaim has enough good pictures for me to use or it will get really hard for me to make the graphic

thirteen..
giving a shoutout on your message board is not compulsory, but it is highly appreciated!

fourteen..
please make sure to order your cover as an inline comment only!

blacklist-

no one and hopefully it stays that way

vips-

BlackHairedWeasley2eristriawappywafflevintagelcveWillowisaunicorn, vincentvanshoeXxTime_TurnerxX -littlemoons;  they wont have to follow any rules except for giving credit and being nice