1.5

Sa'nai POV
Week later...

I got out the truck melo had sent to the airport to pick me and Keyon up when we landed in Charlotte

I got out the truck melo had sent to the airport to pick me and Keyon up when we landed in Charlotte. I grabbed Keyon car seat with him in it and our bags and walked to the door and called melo.

Hey I'm downstairs. I said as he answered.

Ight. He said ended the call and I put my phone in my back pocket and waited for him.

Aye you need help ma? Some random ass guy asked.

No I'm good. I said as I seen melo step off the elevator.

You sure ma? He asked. I nod as melo open the door and kiss me.

Hey. He said pulling away. I smiled and kissed him again. He shook his head and grabbed the bags and slapped my ass.

I miss you. I said as we waited for the elevator.

I miss y'all too. He said.

What's he doing? He asked.

He's was sleeping but I think he up now. I said checking him and surprisingly he was still sleeping.

Yea he sleeping. I said. He nod as we got on the elevator.

I needa shower. I said putting the car seat down.

Go ahead and shower when we get upstairs. He said picking up the car seat. Once we made it to the floor I tried to at least take something but he wouldn't let me.

Babe. I whined.

Go I can carry everything. He said. I rolled my eyes and walked off the elevator.

Nani go. He said.

I don't know where I'm going. I said.

408. He said. I rolled my eyes and walked to 408. He handed me his keys and I locked the door and we walked in.

This is so nice. I said looking around. I looked around for a little and then got in the shower while he watched Keyon. After my shower I got a out and walked to melo room. He was sitting on the bed watching TV.

My home boys might come over so if you wanna get Keyon and chill in here. He said.

Really you gonna hang out with your friends and me and your son just got here. I said.

I was gonna take y'all out dinner later. He said. I put my bra and panties on then put lotion.

I don't wanna go out for dinner I wanna watch some movies and eat some snacks. I said.

Ight. He said.

I just wanna spend time you with. I said climbing on the bed next to him.

Mama we got all week. He said.