Cooking

I'm so glad the comments work again- anyways last chapter left you guys curious so here we are again! Stay safe and, Enjoy~
_________________________________

The utter shock from Touya saying the "g-word", as Natsuo called it, was too unrealistic.

But the way he said it in a casual manner made you and Shoto wonder even more about the oldest Todoroki.

"He can't have a girlfriend." Shoto simply rumbled a conversation, holding your hand in his as he drove down the streets.

You scrolled along your phone still stifling a laughter at the search history, looking up from the not so bright screen.

"And why not- there's a red light Shoto." Your normal voice turned into a higher pitched frightened one as you felt the car going too fast.

Shoto felt your hand squeezing the soul out of his own, his foot pressed on the break.

Having a permit for a reason.

"Thank you for pointing that out Y/n, so helpful." Shoto glanced over at you and sighed with sarcasm, understanding how to drive.

You turned towards him with a minimal glare. "You know what you're welcome." Your face muscles calmed down as you released Shoto's red hand.

The light illuminated green once more as the car went back into motion. "You're so stubborn my love." Shoto found your hand, caressing your knuckles and slowing his speed down.

Shoto bounced his hand with yours on the top, both of your wrists flicking like they had no bones attached.

A smile whipped onto your face. "Really? I'm stubborn?" You repeated, intertwining your fingers with his.

Shoto chuckled and lifted your hand, keeping his eyes on the road while seeing your delicate arm extend from his side vision.

He held your hand up to his lips, feeling your fingers stroke his cheek as a passerby. Shoto's fresh peppermint hinted lips kissed your hand, holding it in between gently and tightly.

"Mhm, but it's one of the things I adore about you." Shoto whispered and kissed your hand again.

Your smile grew warm, moving closer from your passenger seat to Shoto's driver seat and kissing his own hand.

"You know what I adore?" You brought up a question as Shoto's eyebrows perked upwards.

"What?" He asked with a secret anticipation within him. Because whenever it's about her, I enjoy anything and everything. He smiled stopping on a red light.

Slight concern erupting inside of him, seeing your grin. "I adore whenever you blush my pretty boy." You reached up once more to peck the side of his lip.

Arising a temptation in Shoto.

Just like that you caused a rose colored blush to erupt by his ears and cheeks as Shoto tried to be one with his seat.

You smile with victory and sat back down still keeping an eye on the road yourself, while loosely holding his hand.

"Touya can't have a girlfriend." Not a moment to spare Shoto talked about his 'miserable' brother.

You rolled your eyes and clicked your tongue. "What do you wanna hear, I agree? He sounded pretty serious, and he has to have someone to talk to whether it be a love interest or not." You responded, half knowing you were a bit bothered when he would randomly call.

Shoto wouldn't stop anything you were both doing or getting into, you would call the shots.

In return he gave you a skeptical look. "I know that, it's just. Weird." Shoto shivered at the thought of any other sibling dating but him.