37

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-100 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-comment💬.

February 27th, 2022: 9 p

February 27th, 2022: 9 p.m.

"Diapers check, big ass pads check, underwear check, baby clothes check, my things check, pregnant beautiful fiancé who's mugging me check, car seat check, blankets check, and camera and laptop check" I said checking things off my checklist as I went through our bags for the hospital.

"Come to bed this yo third time you checked today" she said looking all cute with her chunky face.

"I just don't wanna forget anything and have to come back and miss anything I wanna support you the whole was through" I said then she started crying.

The fuck.

"Ugh wh-why are you so sweet" she asked wiping her eyes.

"Uh I thought that's what I was supposed to do I did get you pregnant the least I could do is make everything less stressful for you and hold yo hand" I said then I zipped the bags up and put the batteries to the camera inside the bag then I put my laptop charger in there.

"We need more men like you, but at the same time nobody can compare to my pookie bear" she said then she fixed her sports bra and started rubbing her belly.

"You making me blush stop it" I said then she started laughing.

"Damn she pressing right on my kitty right now, ugh Novani" she said leaning against the bed then she closed her eyes.

"She tryna give dada his home back" I said then she started laughing.

"Be quiet" she said softly.

"I'm about to go out these in the car real quick ok" I said then she nodded.

"Alright, pick up yo phone imma call you" I said going to my favorites then I facetimed her.

15 minutes later...

"P-pookie my water it just broke" she said causing me to hop out of the bed.

"Yessssiiiirrr" I dragged out then I put on my shirt and slipped on some slides.

"I need to shower" she said softly.

"Come on daddy gotchu, my princess on the way oh my gosh" I said helping her out the bed.

35 minutes later...