Movie date and chocolate cake - Cadnis

Fandom: Mean Girls (musical)

Ship: Cadnis (or paint by numbers whatever you want to call it)

AN: I wrote this in like 15 minutes so it's a little shitty but enjoy anyway :-)

 "Janis, can you pass me the Jolly Ranchers?" Cady asked.

Cady Heron and her girlfriend Janis Sarkisian had been dating for about a month now. The two of them had been going all out for dates. They've done rock climbing (Cady was surprisingly good at that, Janis not so much), ziplining, and they've even been in a helicopter, all in their first month of dating. Today they were just settling for a movie date at Cady's house, while snacking on all their food.

"Babe, eat something healthy first!" Janis laughed, handing her girlfriend a bag of pretzels. Cady let out a small whine and took the bag from Janis.

When Janis was sure that Cady was occupied with her food, she sneakily took a small cake from the grocery store out from under the couch. She had been hiding it there from Cady as she knew that she wouldn't let her have it. Unfortunately for Janis, those plastic containers were so fucking loud, as soon as she attempted to open it Cady whipped her head around.

"JANIS WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU-"

Janis immediately put her finger to Cady's lips and giggled.

"Relax, I'll share~" She teased and finished opening it. Cady stared at the cake with a blank expression on her face. She then shrugged and looked back at the movie. One thing she learned about Janis was that she was a sugar addict, and would take any chance she could to sneak out and get some junk food. Cady was in a trance watching the screen while eating the pretzels when she felt something sharp tap against her cheek.

"Here, have some!"

Cady turned around and saw Janis poking her with a piece of cake on a fork, the cutest smile on her face that Cady had ever seen. Cady smiled back and giggled, reaching out to take the fork. Janis pulled the fork away and raised an eyebrow at her.

"No, open your mouth silly!" She teased. Cady blushed a little and opened her mouth for Janis to feed her the piece of chocolate cake. Janis rolled her eyes and put the fork in her mouth letting Cady clean the fork.

"It's good!" She said and giggled.

"It's a chocolate cake, of course it is!" Janis laughed.

Cady smiled at her and went back to watching the movie.