Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Welcome
.
.
.

Chapter 1, the nether.

Philza's POV

Philza, was basically a god, immortal possibly, he wore a green and white striped hat, folded black-ish gray wings at the moment, putting on his Sandals and and walking to his door opening it swiftly and walking outside, closing the door gently behind him till he heard a click, meaning he closed it properly.

Phil would walk across the green wet grass, looking up at the sky as he let out a sigh, spreading his wings open and jumped, flapping his wings to fly up into the sky and flying to the nether.
He would hum a peaceful song while flying through the cool air, it was so nice out, no one around but him and creatures was wonderful to him, soon arriving as he slowly flew down, he landed his feet onto the ground, folding his wings and walking into the portal as the nether world loaded.

.
.
.

Philza soon arrived inside of the nether, and for once it was actually quite peaceful for a firey place that's almost like hell itself, walking around as he pulled out a diamond pickaxe, starting to mine some gold ingots near the portal, making some gold from a crafting table and spend 10 minutes there mining and making gold, he grabbed the gold and was about to leave till something or someone cried out from a far, he turned his head to where it came from and started to run the that direction.

Once he got to where he heard the cry he looked around, it was ruins, used to be someones..city? but why was it burned down and damaged? he didn't know that but he did know someone had to be alive! so he rushed around, hearing the cry again made his heart sink when it came from a building that was mostly ruined, sitting down and looking around it till he saw someones head poke out ''..Hello?'' he said softly.

The 'person' peaked out more, looking at Philza with a red-ish tint of eyes, 'that was..a hald human piglin?' Phil said in his head as he got closer ''Hey 'mate.. It's alright it's safe now!'' he softly smiled, holding out his arms.

The piglin hybrid slowly crawled out and stood up, he was toddler sized as he trusted the other fast because he immediately rushed over to him and hid in his arms, Phil looked down at them and smiled ''Awh..heh, lets uh, get you out of here yeah?'' he got up, holding the piglin hybrid in his arms and started to walk to the portal to leave the nether, going through the portal with them and stepped out ''Well?'' he smiled as he showed the other around the forest.

The hybrid's eyes lit up as he looked up at the sky, it was..blue, he liked that color, looking around more but still in the olders arms. ''Hey 'mate, whats your name.?'' he smiled warmly, the hybird replied

.
.
.

''Techno..blade''