Secret Info

Aella and Ella's eyes widened with confusion.

Aella then remembered something.

"Wait! So we figured out where the Titans originated from and we already know how to kill them. Now, all we need to know is how to get to Marley." She said.

Her sister's nodded.

"Do you remember where, Melody?" Ella questioned. Melody shook her head no.

"I don't. All I remember is that it's on the other side.."

Ella looked at her twin and began to ask, "Are we going to tell the Survey Corps about this?"

Aella thought for a moment. "..not yet. They wouldn't believe us and plus.. we need more proof. Well technically Melody IS proof but- you understand what I mean."

Ella let out a big sigh. "This is such a big responsibility. We basically have the answer to save humanity but..we're keeping it a secret.."

"I know..." Aella smiled and let out a big sigh. "The adrenaline is killing me! We basically answered one of humanities biggest question! Do you think we'll be remembered in history for this?" The blonde looked both Ella and Melody.

"Probably. But currently, the Yeager kid has the spotlight since he's a shifter." Ella spoke.

"Wait...but what if we get found out about keeping such important information..?"

Aella stayed quiet..."I'm not sure.. we'll probably get into some big trouble that's for sure." She paused. "We definitely can't the military police about our discovery. They'll probably lock us up, torture us and will definitely kill Melody and our entire family." She said as she rubbed her temples.

"We're definitely putting our lives at risk. If we're caught, who knows what the government and the royal family might do to us."

Melody kept quiet then spoke. "Well. Guess we have to keep our secret hidden until the time is right. We still got time. But for now, just keep quiet." The blondes nodded at her statement and stood up.

"Alright. We should head back to the Mps. We'll see you later." Ella spoke. They left after waving bye to their family.