Teaser

Music: 'Trap' SAINt JHN

---------

[Okay so this is fanfic of my longtime crush. This books has been on my mind for like ages. Now you have to deal with it. Some things are going to be exaggerated cause it's me and I like my characters on crack. Anyways I hope you enjoy, goodbye.

Also, First draft so there will be mistakes and typos.]

Teaser

I shrieked in shock. There was a man, lying in my bed. He had helped himself to my fridge, noticeably as he gulped down a bottle of wine. He invaded my fridge. My fridge!

My jaw dropped, frozen in place.

Could someone this attractive really exist… was that even possible? I swear he's not human. My eyes roamed, not exactly shy.

His dark skin was glimmering. Was that sweat or just good skin? Either way, I had a sudden urge to lick it. He didn't leave much for the imagination as his chest was bare, only wearing a large black fur coat, unbuttoned and left to tease. His eyes were piercing brown. I would have melted right there and then… If he didn't have that witty, arrogant look in his eyes.

A smirked played at his lips. "Like what you see, sweetheart?" His voice was even more erotic than I imagined, deep and sexy.

God this man.

"What the hell are you doing in my room!" I pouted, crossing my arms. Not reacting like a normal person would to an intruder. You see, this man, he's the perfect example of pretty privilege.

The edge of his lips twitched into a smirk as he rested fully on my bed, ignoring me. "Has anyone ever told you how horribly boring your room is, that tells a lot about a person. Seriously, the underworld has been drowning in the aura of your sexual frustration alone. Never have I been this curious to fuck a lady. Your body clearly needs good, raw sex. And you starve your poor body. That'll have to change, now that I'm here."

I gaped, a deranged hobo just gave me both a critic and a sex pep talk.

More importantly- how the hell did a deranged hobo get in my room? I eyed him for a second. Nope, I definitely could not overpower this man and kick him out of my house.

Just go along with it, Kaila.

Secretly, I dialed 911. "The room or…"

"Both."

"Well, I never asked for a change. Or you"

He scoffed and quickly the man appeared behind, one arm catching my waist with his big hands. I gasped in surprise. It seemed I underestimated this god of a man, because he was a freaking giant. He was a big fucking man. Broad shoulders and hard, tight muscles covering every part of his body. Fuck. I glanced at the hand on my belly. I could feel my panties getting wet.

He bent his head near my ear, whispering darkly, "why everyone needs a Saint, sweetheart. I can feel the heat, darling, your pussy needs some attention."

I caught a red streak of light from the corner of my eyes. I could have sworn his eyes just glowed red. No, his eyes were glowing red

"Baby, my fingers are literally a blessing from God. Let's commit sins with them, right here and now."

Alarms in my head went off.

The atmosphere suddenly became chilling. I was suffocating. Was it from the stiffness in air or the heat radiating from my body right at this very moment?

I felt his other hand sneaking into mine, snatching my phone, and swiftly raised it above his head.

I yelled, reaching upwards. "Give it hobo!"

His lips pressed together, seeming amused. "It's mine now, sweetheart."

.

.

.

.

.

[A SAINt JHN fanfic]

[Please comment if you're interested, so I'll know whether to continue]