come back to bed

(My stories on here are also cross-posted on AO3 and Tumblr only. I have the same username on there. Thanks (: )

"Babe!" Your voice finally broke through into his mind as you shouted at him. The explosive blonde let out a simple grunt and turned his back to you as he tried to hide his tears, but the damage was already done. You were worried for him, your husband hated crying, so for something to upset him this much you know it wasn't good.
"Katsuki, what's wrong?" You pressed gently. His body stayed still and tense as you remained standing a bit away from his slumped form.
"Nothing. I'm fine." He denied in that same monotone voice that you hated with a passion. In your vows both of you had stated that neither of you would judge or keep secrets from one another. For you, this remained true, but to him...

Even after dating for 6 years and being married for 3, he was still so scared that you would laugh in his face, call him weak and demand a divorce, so he didn't let you see this side of him. It killed you inside to know that he didn't trust you.

"Love, I know you. I know when you're not okay, but I also know how you are." You sighed at your own words but this is what he needed.
"[Name]-" He started but you interrupted quite abruptly.
"It's fine, just please, come back to bed. You know I can't sleep without you." Your soft voice caressed his ears as you coaxed him into bed after some time.
"You don't have to tell me, but please remember that I will NEVER judge you. I will never leave you and I will never stop loving and caring for you." The mini-rant ended with you placing a calm but passionate kiss on his forehead. Bakugou's arms stayed around your waist with his head under your chin as he lightly grumbled to himself about how he hated (loved) being forced (willingly went) to cuddle with you.
"[Name]. I'm supposed to be strong, to be brave. To be a 'man', but how can I if I cry over everything and have to go to you for the littlest things?" His tone didn't shock you as the initial anger hit you but by now you could tell that underneath all that was pain and vulnerability. You tightened your grip around him as he snuggled further into your chest whilst trying to hide his face.
"Katsuki, you aren't less of a man for crying. You're human and everyone is allowed to have emotions. Also, I want you to come to me, for everything. Do you know how much I love hearing about seeming mundane things?" You confessed, to his surprise he didn't find any form of judgement or resentment only... love.
"It's okay to be sad, to feel guilty, angry, annoyed and it's more than okay to cry or need comfort. Whether it be from me or someone else" Sure enough, about a minute later you felt his arms trap you in his hold as his wet tears hit your chest. Instead of patronizing him, all you did was lightly rock yourselves back and forth as you let out small hums and other comforting noises.

After a while his sobs stopped and he peeked his head out from your warmth.
"Hey handsome" you greeted with a smile. A soft blush lit up his cheeks and made your husband look even more stunning. The small smirk that fought its way onto his lips made his mind ease slightly as he knew that all was or would be okay.
"You okay?" The simple question was a lot harder to answer than one would think, so Katsuki kept to a short reply that summed it all up.
"Better." In that moment both of you were completely at ease just feeling each other's warmth and embrace. Bakugou knew that he always has a place with your incredible self and you knew that no matter what happened you two would still be together.
Even at the end of the worst day, you would still
come back to bed...

Together.

a/n: hey y'all, it's been a hot minute. i promise that i'm typing the mha series. it should be published within the next couple of weeks/months and we'll just see how it goes lmao

how are y'all?

thanks for reading babes <3