the incadant

Y/n's POV:

mommy daddy and i were walking out of the royal theater when all of a sudden a man walks up and before we could react he slit daddy's throut, I'm paralysed in fear, knowing what this man is, A sirial killer, i read about them in one of my books, as the man killed mommy i hear a young woman.

woman: hay pissant prying on a helpless family, do you have any balls what so ever.

i had never heard a woman speek that way, but it made me like her as a person, she was relatable, she turned around to face me.

woman: listen kid, i wont let a single drop of clean innocant blood be spilled, so please close your eyes and cover your eyes, because, i'd rather you not accosiate my face with what i'm about to do.

Jacklyn's POV:

he did as i asked good.

luke: what's a mire woman gunna do to stop me?

Boy am i glad that this dress is battle functional, i pull out my knives from underneath the skirt of my dress and put on my signiture, Jack the ripper smile.

Jacklyn: then by all means let me show you what a mire woman can do.

i start to skin him alive, a much more brutal death then i'd give a prostatute, but he deserves this, after he dies i mutalate his remains and scatter them, then i pick up the boy who is now asleep and bring him home.

(A/N: sorry about the short chapter i'll give you the info later)