disclaimers + author's notes

Hi everyone! ^_^I hope you're have a good day/afternoon/evening/night

Hi everyone! ^_^
I hope you're have a good day/afternoon/evening/night.

This chapter is just me putting out  disclaimers just to be on the safe side. ✌Also feel free to skip the disclaimers straight into my "personal disclaimers" part, since there's some stuff I address. Important stuff.

⚠ Legal disclaimer ;

I do not own The Vampire Diaries series, nor any of the related characters. This fanfic is in no way affiliated with The CW, Alloy Entertainment, Warners Bros. Television or any of the cast. This story is intended for entertainment purposes only. I am not making any profit from this story. Content copyright. All rights reserved.

⚠ Another Disclaimer ;

There will be mature language, not to mention, mentions of abuse of alcohol, murder, blood and all the *fun* stuff that takes place in the show. You have been warned, dear reader.

I imagine that if you're a TVD fan that you won't mind, seeing as we're all practically immune from watching all the bloody stuff that happens ON THE DAILY in the show. But, if you don't, then just...✌😔 leave.

Phew. Now that's out of the way, here are my a/n's otherwise known as personal disclaimers for the benefit of us all. Please read :>

1| This is NOT a reader/self-insert story. I know, the pre-written version said so, but I've had some time to reflect and I really feel like it was a dumb move to have the character NOT named Y/N, which is the basis of an SI in the first place. That was my fault, I admit. I had no experience whatsoever in self-inserts and reader-inserts, when I first started and I couldn't differentiate between the two... but now I do. :)

2|This fanfic has the same premise of all the other "reborn as ___" stories except the main character doesn't actually get birthed out again

2|This fanfic has the same premise of all the other "reborn as ___" stories except the main character doesn't actually get birthed out again. It leans more on the "transmigration" side, if anything. I could try it someday, but with Stefan? Maybe...

3| This is rewritten, so anything in the prewritten version might've got chucked out to fit in new stuff, just saying. NOTE : I will be changing stuff up in the TVD universe, seeing as it is an AU.

4| A second reminder that this just for entertainment purposes only, meaning please don't take anything in this fanfic to heart.

If you're offended by anything I write, or if there is any misinformation I should know about, please let me know. If there also just happens to be something you are unsatisfied with in this story, just know there are a bunch of other fanfiction you can go through on Wattpad, Quotev, Fanfiction.Net. or even on A03. You'll find the one you like, trust me ;)

5| I warn you now that the chapters are going to be...long. I know some people won't like that but it is what it is. Please leave if you don't like that. I won't tolerate any complaints about my long chapters since I have already stated it here first and foremost.

6| THAT IS ALL. WHOO.

I sure hope you'll stick around after reading this very, very long author's note of mine. :> I hope you'll enjoy the story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Bye! And have a great day!

- Aini ❁