Chapter 1 - The Stream

My real name is Toby Smith but most people know me by Tubbo. The vast majority of those people know me by Bee Boy. I don't mind the name, in fact, I love it. Bees are my favourite thing and I was the ne who started to pretend to be a bee in the first place. So yes, I am Bee Boy!

   ---

Tubbo - 21st June 2021, 2:15pm

I woke up with a start, realising Tommy had asked for me to stream with him. Turning my head to the clock, it read: 2:15pm. How long had I slept for?

"w-wait - WAIT WHAT!!!"

No, no, no, no, no! I was supposed to be streaming in 5 minutes. As I flung myself out of bed, I ruffled my hair up and slipped on some fresh clothes. A red V-neck top and navy trousers would do right? Maybe not. I hurriedly combed my hair to make it look like I had actually tried. 

In a rush, I slipped over to my PC, pressed the on button and it blurred to life. Flash. Flash. Flash.

"Oh hurry up, will you," I muttered starting to stress.

As the screen finally flicked on , lighting up my gloomy, tired face, I clicked on discord as quickly as I could.

10 messages from Tommy

Oh No, I was in trouble now. I hesitantly clicked onto our chat. It read...

Are you ready?

Tubbo!

Are you there?

OMG WHERE ARE YOU!

HURRY UP!

We are supposed to start in 5 minutes

FIVE MINUTES

PICK UP MY CALL NOW!!!

Where the hell are you!

ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy - 21st June 2021, 2:20pm

I had sent ten messages and had been waiting for ten minutes now. Where was he? My guess was he was spending time with Ranboo instead of me. This thought made me angry so I pushed it away.

Today was a very important stream because we would get one of the discs back according to the script. I loved doing this Dream SMP thing, and it brought in hella views as well so I can't really complain can I?

But back to Tubbo. We were supposed to be streaming now but he wasn't even here. My viewers were stuck on that stupid - The stream will start shortly  - and I was going to have to start without him. He hadn't replied to my messages and he hadn't picked up my calls. Funny how I'm younger than him yet more organised. Then PING

1 message from Tubbo

                           I'm here, pls calm down :)

Tubbo - 21st June 2021, 2:25pm

 Suddenly the discord jingle began as Tommy called me. Worried for my life I clicked the green phone icon on the screen.

Ba ding

"OMG WHERE THE FRICK WERE YOU?!?!" Tommy shouted in frustration.

"Sleeping" I replied drowsily.

Tommy burst out laughing uncontrollably, setting me off too. And then we started the stream. Logging onto the Dream SMP. The script today said we have to get the discs back but of course, it wouldn't go to plan as me and tommy are practically the dumb guys in this story. The stream lasted a total of two hours or so as me and Tommy fought dream over and over again, trying to scam him; kill him; beat him. We got one disc eventually and then Tommy ended stream.

"Right bye then!" I said, fully awake from all the screaming he'd been doing.

"Bye" He replied.

Another day, another stream, but I wanted more. Oh how I wish I hadn't...