Journal Entry

"Thanks Raps"
I said hoping she would let this diary thing go.
Just yesterday I told her that the drawings she did in her journal were cool, and Rapunzel being Rapunzel already got me one. I'm not opposed to having one, I just don't know how to open up to a book. She dragged me over to my room, talking about how much she uses her journal.

"I'm so excited for you to have a place to write down all of your feelings"
Surprisingly she was right, it actually might be nice.

"Yeah, it'll be nice. So why are you taking me to my room?"

"I'm going to help you write your first entry!"
I'm glad she cared, but what I wanted to write about was something she couldn't know.

"I think I'll manage on my own"
She stared at me with a half look of annoyance and half of interest.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"
I patted her shoulder as I pushed her in the opposite direction.

"Good luck"
I rushed of to my room with my journal tucked in my arm. All the could think about was our hug. Why did it make me feel like that? I knew that I liked girls, but I didn't think I would fall for Raps. She seemed like the opposite of my type, yet I liked her more than I've ever liked anyone. I guess I had something to write in my new journal about, my unfortunate love for the princess.