~TWENTY-TWO~

"It turns out I'm absolutely terrible at staying away from you. It's a very serious problem."

  ~•~•~•~

Dedicated to RachealOlatunji  she's a babe❤️💞

                             •BOLU•

"It's all on your head."

"It's all in my head?" I asked myself as I once again, stared at my bathroom mirror. I've been staring at it a lot lately, talking to my reflection as if it would somehow, magically not repeat my every move and give me answers.

No such luck.

"What does he mean by 'its all in my head'?" I scowled at my reflection. It scowled back.

"But Mr. Noah's voice is real na, abi?"

Of course he is human, he's gotta have a voice.

A voice sent from the pit of hell.

Today was Christmas and this was the umpteenth time I'd stand in front of my mirror to try and wrap my head around what Ore told me on Wednesday, two days ago.

And honestly, I'm yet to fully grab.

At first, I was angry at him. My insecurities sprang as usual and the voices in my head told me he was judging me.

But then he explained that wasn't the case. He then asked me questions like what if the voices in my head came against basketball or chemistry or English.

Or what if someone said I was terrible at sports.

The person would probably be blind or dense or maybe had hit his head somewhere. How would anyone say I was terrible at sports? Or maybe bad at Chemistry or English?

When it came to those, I didn't have to struggle or stress my butt off unlike the way I do for physics. So no matter how he tried to compare those stuffs with physics, it still wasn't the same thing. It could never be the same thing.

Or could it?

Was it really just in my head?

Arghhhhh!

Ore Jumai, what kind of confusionist are you, huh?

It did not help that he left me hanging. Did not help at all.

"It's all in your head."

"It's not in your head, it's real. You suck!"

"Your best in physics is your worst."

"You're too cheap. You ask cheap questions."

"Everyone in your group thinks you're dumb."

"Ore thinks you're smart and beautiful."

"Nope. He was just flirting with you."

"No. He actually sees..."