2| ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ ꜱᴏᴛᴛᴏᴄᴀᴘᴏ

𝐒𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐑 (𝐀

𝐒𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐑 (𝐀.𝐊.𝐀. 𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍) 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I went through the lists of the donors who are all voluntarily provided their organs in a cash exchange. The record has been elevated surplus than the previous month.

Not bad...

I attain these organs through people's death alot since I have built a hospital under my name, “SRS”. It is a part of this trafficking business.

Sometimes the expulsion of organs is done forcefully by killing people, but it is a very rare occasion. Sometimes, the people come forth freely to denote when a need for money arises.

"Vajra, did you ask Param, how the deal went? Did they submit to our terms?", I raised a question, to my right-hand man.

I decided to visit Chennai following that Kerala the last week, but I cannot since I have to attend Raffa's (Ferrari) wedding. So, I have sent my left-hand man, Param, to finish off the deal by being in my position.

"They upheld to our terms, Sir. Also, many of the orphanage holders were ready to become a part of the organ business.", he notified as I leveled a fierce glare on him, by hearing those remarks. It's not my scheme.

"Orphanage? Don't you know including children in this business is against the Organization code.", I let out a furious groan, as he muttered an apology for talking in that manner, with his head facing downward.

In Capone Organization, one of the codes is, never to involve children in the business.

"When Param is coming back?", I wanted to know about the location for his safety purpose. Touring to another state, for illegal firm bases, could be dangerous sometimes. 

"Today evening, Sir.", he responded, for which I gave a nod. As I began to interrogate him about how the trade deals and loads that went on without me, on the last week.

I made him halt his talk when I heard a faded wail from the ground. I stared down to detect him agonizing due to air suffocation. Ah, I forgot him.

Currently, I am crushing the throat of the betrayer under my shoes with his mouth taped. I sneered when he gave me his pleading eyes.

Too late...

If anyone is working for me they have to do only that shit. I am not a skilled one when it comes to forbearance. He dared to loot the vital organs from my place and tried to trade them without knowing me.

"I hope, no one will ever try to pull out this kind of stunts anymore like him.", I claimed.

All Soldiers and the laborers who are all working under me in the organ trafficking business, stood with their heads down, lowly.