The Adventures of McDon

There once was a farmer named old Mcdon. His brothers were McDonald and John. One beautiful summer day in the land of Famaria, His brother McDonald started a fast food chain restaurant and he called in Mcjohns.

John of course helped. Mcdon never thought that it would get popular but a few months later John and McDonald started racking in all the money. Their parents were extremely proud of the two but no one cared abt Mcdon.

So one day Mcdon made a plan with his cow. He planned to ride his cow to mcjohns and trash the place. The next morning before McDonald and John woke up, Mcdon set out to the closest mcjohn he could find. (John and McDonald worked at this one).

He started trashing the place as the cow pood on the floors. It started to feel like a bright future for Mcdon but then he heard a noise from outside. OH NO!!! IT WAS MCDONALD AND JOHN!! Mcdon ran out as fast as he could.

He ran out the back door with his cow and successfully made it out without being caught. On his way out he saw a young woman standing outside the near Taco Bell.

No... could it be? It was his childhood crush! He walked up to the young woman and asked "are you Clorkenshnoff?" She looked up at Mcdon and nodded with a smile.

Mcdon and clorkenshoff entered the Taco Bell and ordered their food. They talked over a beautiful candle lit taco. A few minutes later the waiter dressed in an apron as amazing and wonderful as clorkenshnoff was took clorkenshnoff outside to "discuss the bills".

It was taking a long time so Mcdon went out to check on them. No.... THEY WERE KISSING!! Mcdon couldn't handle the pain so he ran out with his cow. He ran all the way to the land of Farmia, but when he arrived he realized that he wasn't happy there and he didn't belong.

He heard McDonald and John speaking abt the incident this morning. He got nervous. He finally pulled himself together, packed his stuff and moved away. He moved all the way to the land of urbanaria.

He found a nice young woman there named Claire and after a while they started a family. McDonald and John lost their business to scammers who claimed to be "helping them".

All was bad for his brothers but he couldn't care less cause he's a self centered person and he hates everyone except his cow, Claire, and his children Kate and klorkenshanaz