02. {kidnapping a freshman}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

laying in her twin-sized bed was moonee. after scott and stiles had taken liam to the hospital, she got a ride home from one of her school friends.

"moon!" a voice hissed.

because the girl was a light sleeper, her eyes immediately shot open. she vigorously rubbed them, trying to clear up her eyesight. once moonee had, she could see her the duo standing above her bed.

"you two better have an excellent reason for this." moonee groaned while she brought herself to a sitting position.

"you know that one boy-" stiles started.

"the arrogant one you two rammed into with your bodies? possibly breaking his fragile bones?" moonee quizzed as she removed the blanket from her body and slid out of her twin-sized bed.

stiles and scott shared a look and shrugged.

"yes, him." scott nodded at his freshman sister, "we need your help."

"you want me to kill him?" moonee gasped, "i'm only fourteen guys... i have a life ahead of me-"

"moon, this is urgent." siles cut her off while he seized her arm, "come on."

"stiles, get off of me."

disregarding her, the nerdy brunette dragged the girl all the way from her room to scott's bathroom. she watched with her arms crossed as scott pulled the shower curtains - revealing a taped up, distressed liam dunbar.

moonee instantly struck her hand over her mouth to restrain herself from laughing. "you guys kidnapped him?"

"no no. not 'you guys', scott did." stiles corrected her, "and he was about to tell me why."

moonee nodded and slowly shut the curtains, casually ignoring liam's pleading grunts. as they made their way back to scott's room, the boy explained the whole story to them.

"so, you bit him?" stiles quizzed.

"yeah..."

"and you kidnapped him?"

"yeah..."

"and brought him here?" stiles exclaimed.

moonee chuckled, her head laying on her elder brother's pillow, while the two sat at the edge of the bed.

"i panicked!" scott clarified.

stiles nodded, "yup... this isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?"

"let's hope not." moonee spoke.

liam began crying out, but since there was tape over his mouth - it was muffled.