Desire of politics (Jealousy)

Misha was in his office, having an anxiety attack because of bidzina. "ოხ ეგ საზიზღარი" misha said, trying to calm down. That goddamn asshole ruined everything. Misha's political life was going perfectly till that dumb bitch interrupted. Misha was a proud man, who was loved by people, everyone voted for him, till that bidzina appeared. Everyone was on misha's side but then bidzina gave his "magical" speech and amazed everyone. Misha really didn't feel good about him. "It's all just lies" misha thought, there's no way he's all that.
Bidzina on the other hand was exited and happy. He got people's attention but that wasn't the thing he was happy about. He got misha's attention. That has been his goal in life since misha first appeared. He fell in love with misha,his desires, his charming look, his caring towards people. Bidzina was truly in love with his muse.
Misha's thoughts were right. Bidzina doesn't care about the people, he cares about misha and only him.
There they were, next to each other. Bidzina was hiding his blush as much as he could. But misha was furious, people were voting for bidzina, a person who doesn't care about them, they got fooled so easily. But if not help the people, what is he here for? "MONEY" misha thought. "Hah, what a bastard" but little does he know what bidzina's true desire is.
They were not the only candidates there, of course. Misha also had an another enemy- Salome. She was an elegant lady, who was obsessed with wealth. She tried to flirt with misha many times, but failed. Breaking misha isn't easy.
"Hey misha" - Salome
"Hey there, m'lady" misha said with a disgusted face. "M' lady my ass, she is a whole demon"
"Looks like someone got a bigger enemy than me" Salome said. She smiled but she felt jealous, she wanted bidzina gone, the only one who can compete with misha is her, ONLY HER!!
"Hello there, fellow competitors" - bidzina interrupted the duo
Bidzina saw the way Salome looked at misha and immediately recognized the look. It's the same one as his. She had the same desire as him. Bidzina felt anxious and sick to his stomach, wait is that what u call- jealously?