𝒙𝒗. 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏

𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅: 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆;❛ 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺 ❜ ↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅❝𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 '𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓' 𝒂𝒏𝒅 '𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆' 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆❞

❛ 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺 ❜ ↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅
❝𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 '𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓' 𝒂𝒏𝒅 '𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆' 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆❞

𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅: 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆;❛ 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺 ❜ ↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅❝𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 '𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓' 𝒂𝒏𝒅 '𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆' 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆❞

Sometimes Gabriella Kane forgot she was only eighteen years old.

She never really thought much about the fact that not that many teenagers her age went through what she did; prison, multiple near death experiences, being sent to a radiation soaked planet by their father, getting tortured by a sociopathic doctor that wanted her and her people's bone marrow, almost getting turned into a reaper, etc.

A lot of teenagers didn't even want to try and take charge of a hundred delinquent kids who could barely be controlled. But not Gabriella. She liked power. She liked knowing she was in charge and that her word was final.

That's what she liked about her time by the dropship so much. She was in control. And to her, control represented safety.

But in Mount Weather? Nothing was safe.

Gabriella and Bellamy bullshited their way through all their problems and improvised ninety percent of the situations they went through in what was supposed to be a three day mission.

You know what else wasn't safe 𝘰𝘳 sanitary? Spending more than two hours in the vents that haven't been cleaned in what looked like almost a year.

Bellamy managed to convince Gabriella they should stay in the vents until everything around outside cools off and so they can rest for a bit.

Now that they were done with that, Bellamy led her to where he was taken after they got separated when they first entered Mount Weather. They were going there because according to them, that was where the Mountain Man were taking the grounders before they bleed them to death.

"Gods, my legs are killing me." Gabriella groaned, stretching out her limbs as soon as she followed Bellamy out of the vent and into what looked like a torturing dungeon filled with cages.