Chapter 1: The first day

What if... the host club wasn't what they said they were. Basically what I'm trying to say, is that Haruhi, meant to break that vase. To her the host club was just another place she would have to infiltrate and take down from the inside.
"Haruhi, Haruhi!" Honey said while trying to get her attention, "We have to brain storm our next event coming up soon." He said with a smile. Haruhi couldn't believe how sweet an innocent he acted when in secret they were torturing and murdering people.
"Sorry Honey-senpai," She said "I accidentally zoned out."
"It's okay Haruhi," Tamaki said butting into their conversation like always, "As long as you are able to think up ideas in that little head of yours, you can zone out as much as you want." Tamaki got real close to her at the end of his sentence and he had a very far away look in his eyes, like he was longing for her.
"Before Tamaki get too ahead of himself," Kyoya said, "I'm gonna start the brain storming."
Just like that they spend the res of the day trying to brain storm ideas for the next event, but they didn't get anywhere so they decided that they would talk about it tomorrow.
As Haruhi was about to leave, Kyoka and Tamaki stopped her.
"Haruhi," Tamaki said as he and Kyoka caught up to her,"We need to show you something."
"And quickly" Kyoka added, " We aren't allowed to be on the school grounds past 8:30.