EK KHULASA

The glass from Ananya's hand fall on looking at the face standing in front of her eyes. The pain of her body mixed with apprehension of foreboding,is making it impossible for her to stand. She looks into his eyes which is bloodshed red ,from anger or tear, she doesn't know .

She just know that she has sacrificed a lot , she has waited a lot .When it is time for all her sacrifice and wait to bear fruit, it can't fail. She gulped her nervousness when he saw him entering into the room.

"Nakabposh meri baat suno.Mai....." She can't complete her sentence as He holds her wrist.

"chalo mere sath" He speaks sternly tugging her along .

"Kaha?" She speaks struggling to remove her hand from his grip.He stops feeling her struggle and turns back to look at her .The rage in his make her shivers and she stops  struggling .

"Waha jaha Timnasa ki shadow bhi tum per na per sake."He speaks furiously.She blinks several times to let his words register in her mind .

Nakabposh"Mai tumhe ye torture sahne ke liye nhi chor sakta .It's all my mistake.jab tumne bataya ki timnasa ne tumhe apna gulam bana rakha hai.Mujhe tabhi tumhe uss se free karwa dena chahiye tha.."

Flashback start
After Ananya post her first letter to nakabposh it reached to Dev.He opens the letter as he want to know what she wrote to him(nakabposh) which she doesn't want to read by him(dabbu).

(letterr me bracket me Dev ke pov hai)

"Hi nakabposh
This is my first letter to you.Sabse pehle mujhse friendship karne ke liye thanks.Tum  mere second friend ho.(to first friend kaun hai)
Tumne sahi kaha tha koi bhi relation ka base trust hota hai.Trust jittna mushkil hota hai.Use nibhana aur bhi jyada mushkil hota hai .Per trust torna bahut easy hota hai aur mai tumhara trust nahi torna chahti .Issliye tumhe ye letter likh rahi hu.Iss letter ke through mai tumse wo baat kehna chahti hu jo mai tumhe tab nhi keh payi.

Maine tumse  apne bare me jo bhi kaha tha wo sach hai per uss sach ke alawa bhi ek aur sach hai jiska jan na tumhare liye jaruri hai.(Dev becomes cofused reading that)

Mai BN apne marzi se nhi aayi hu .Mujhe yaha timnasa ne Balveer aur  usko marne wali shakti ka pata lagane bheja hai aur ab wo chahti hai ki mai tumhara trust jit kar tumse uss shakti ka pata lagau(now this is like a thunderstrom for  Dev.)
.mai koi villan nhi hu.mai to bas ek NORMAL LADKI hu  jiski life abnormal hai. timnasa ka sath dena meri marzi nahi majboori hai.Mai uski kaidi hu aur mere hatho ka  bracelet mera handcuff hai.(aisi kya majboori hai Ananya ki)

Maine tumhe sachhe dil se apna dost mana hai per Mai janti hu ye jan ne ke bad tumhara mujhpar trust karna mushkil hoga .but still ek request hai , Tum logo ki help karte ho to please meri bhi help kar do . Timnasa ko lagna chahiye ki mai uska kaam kar rahi hu so please aaj  raat  mujhse milne  aana.I hope tum mujhe disappoint nahi karoge

And one more thing, agar ye sab janne ke baad bhi tum mujhse friendship rakhna chahte ho to apne sath flower lete ana.aur ha mai tumse information nikalne ke  liye mai apna best dungi .So beware.
I will wait for you
Don't know your friend or not
Ananya

Dev never accept this kind of letter from her .He thought she will write something as a fan.Whole day both were lost in their own thought.Ananya was worried for nakabposh reaction while Dev doesn't know what to do.He noticed the anxiety and tension on her face.Finally he decided to trust on Ananya at the same time not to reveal any secret to her.

Flashback end.

So everytime he meet her as Nakabpsoh, he was alert enough to not give any useful hint to Ananya but at the same time he kept giving her informations that Timnasa already knew so that Ananya will remain saved from Timnasa's anger .

However yesterday, he saw the actual fear in Ananya's eyes which make him ponder over the situation in which she is living and the reason of her such conditions .As Ananya has said she is just a normal human being than what could be the reason for Timnasa to trust her With such a big responsibility. Moreover he wanted to help Ananya , that's why when she was treating his wound, he had secretly broke her bracelet which was , as per Ananya's word , a fetter .

Since Morning he has been witnessing, Ananya's stress and knows the reason for it .So he decided to cheer her up by meeting her as Nakabposh.

However as he arrived, his legs refused to move when he saw Timnasa forwarding a dagger towards and asking her to pierce it in her own skin. His first Instinct was to thrash Timnasa to the death. It takes his whole will power to stop himself. If he would jump directly she doesn't know in which situation would he put Ananya into .And the way Timnasa was talking with Ananya with her sugar coated voice , suggested that for her Ananya is her loyal .

He doesn't know about reason due to which Ananya has been obeying Timnasa .This is the only reasons that forced him to not take any irrational decision. His heart sinks when he witnessed her trembling from the pain, the blood soaking her clothes , her struggle to control her pain and then helplessness when tears flows down on cheeks.

He saw everything but still didn't do anything, just because of the his rational thoughts.

It was a mistake. Leaving Ananya on the mercy of Timnasa was a mistake. In order to not keep secrecy of his mission,he overlooked Ananya's security.A Mistake that he realised today when he himself witnessed Timansa's cruelty. He underestimated the condition in which Ananya is leaving.The fear that he saw in Ananya's eyes when he has challenging Timansa on Kaal Kilvish,is now justified.

He can't let her live in this hell . He holds her hand and again tugged her along.

"Mujhe kahi nhi jana hai " Ananya said shrugging her hand away .

"Believe me Ananya ,Timnasa tumhe nuksaan pahucha payegi.Tumhe heart karna to dur tumhare Heart karne ke bare me soch bhi galti se uske soch me nhi aayegi. That's my prom..."He said  , trying to make her trust on her safety.

"tumhe kya lagta hai mai maut ye buri ye zindagi maut ke dar se ji rahi hu." Ananya Said in stern voice, looking in his eyes ." Timnasa ki di hui sabse dardnak maut bhi iss zindagi se jyada asan hai "

So how was the chapter?
Kaisi rahi surprise?
Ananya timnasa ka sath kyu de rahi hai?