Prologue

(Third person p.o.v)
"Do you have it?" A mysterious shadow asked. All you could make out from the shadow were a pair of shimmery horns. You couldn't tell the color though.

"No not yet," a small figure responded," I just need some more time." This small figure was a young girl, about 14 years old. You could only make out her bright, blue eyes. And, if you look close enough, you can see some sparks, almost like tesseract energy. A lot of people would've thought that, but this blue held something. Something much darker that was much more powerful than the tesseract.

"More time! I gave you enough time already! The Avengers should be dead by now!" The shadow yelled as he griped the girl's chin tightly." You should have my septer by now! Why can't you do it?! Are you scared to hurt them! They don't give two pieces of shit about you! I bet if I killed you now, they'd be jumping for joy!" By the time the shadow finished, the girl was in tears.

"Why can't I just grab your septer and go?! Why?!" The girl shouted. Although you couldn't tell, while the shadow was a cold hearted monster, the girl was the opposite. But, she did this to protect her friends. They aren't like her parents, they actually understand her.

"Because my master wants them dead! And whatever he wants, I want," he screeched." Now, go on girl you have better things to do than bicker with me. And don't forget, I want the Avengers dead!"he shouted.

The young girl ran out in fear, afraid that if she didn't get out right then and there, that she would be burned to the stake. But, both the shadow and young girl were unaware that they were being watched. The girl's friends were watching and afraid. Afraid of the shadow, afraid of losing what matters most to them, the girl.
----------------
So first post and the book is exciting right? I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. one comment for the next chapter!

Avenger's kids {On Hold}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें