Top 🍋

Due to high demand- aka me wanting to do this this will be a lemon. Mature and explicit content ahead amen. Enjoy~
__________________________________

Just like that Shoto was demanded, or in his eyes dragging into, this so called 'event' the number one hero proclaimed to be attending.

Shoto tried to convince his siblings to take his place, failing miserably as they used the 'your training to be a future hero not me' card on him endlessly.

"I still don't see why I have to attend. There's just going to be old people like him." Shoto was quietly talking to himself in his spacious room.

He sighed pressing play on a video.

"Welcome on how to tie your tie, a step by step tutorial on how to look the best with simple movements!" The voice of a preppy male sounded from his laptops speaker.

Shoto had his loose string regular shaped tie around his neck, the white collar of his buttoned up shirt beginning to bother him.

"Their already going too fast." Shoto moved in a slight panic trying to get every stitch and knot, attempting to perfect a tie with a simple video.

At least, the video was supposed to be simple.

"And there you have it! No matter the design you tied your tie!" The video ended with an outro giving credits and subscription methods.

"I'm done?" Shoto asked himself shutting off the laptop and facing his mirror.

"It's not choking me so it shouldn't be too- bad." There wrapped around his neck was a tie, with a different scary form.

Instead of a nice proper tie there was a confusing knot where the fold should have been.

"How did Y/n do it?" Shoto asked himself with dropping shoulders, he recalled one of the days he humiliated himself.

On your first official date when he arrived at your front door with an uncompleted tie. "It was the only thing I had to do and I messed up." Shoto was becoming infuriated making the knot tighter as he tried to rip it off.

Shoto made a good enough hole to force his head out of, creating frizzes on his slicked hair.

He felt the disturbing gel stick on his head. "In that case I should've just done my hair after this disaster." Shoto slicked his hair back, folding the sleeves on his wrist.

Shoto buttoned the mini buttons on his black blazer, leaving a space for his invisible tie.

After a last fix Shoto checked himself in the mirror again, fit for a formal party. "I really wanted Y/n to come." He sighed with a half full energy tank.

For the first time in history he nagged his father to let you come along, even after the dinner when you were getting ready to leave, wanting your own dad to agree.

Though it didn't happen, Shoto was glued attending only with Enji.

"Shoto are you ready?" A voice boomed behind his door, Enji knocking still.

He sighed and adjusted pieces of his hair with annoyance, dragging his feet with dressy heel- like shoes.

Shoto opened the door with an icy facade. "I never wanted to get ready in the first place." He held the door with agitation seeping in every inch of his body.

Enji stared at his stoic state, his eyes drifting to the back scenery. The crumpled up tie as the main concerning view.

"I see your having difficulties with the tie." Enji pointed it out, making Shoto roll his eyes in return.