6. Shit! Shit! Shit!

Shit! Shit! Shit! Why didn't my alarm clock work this morning. I rush out of my room after a quick shower and getting dressed. Didn't get time to have breakfast and everybody seems to have gone. Thankfully Kirishima knocked at my door just before he left. I owe him one.

As I run round the corner not expecting anyone to still be in the house, I slam right into his hard chest and fall on my ass.

"CAN'T YOU WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING DUMBASS?"

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS CALL ME DUMBASS!?"

"COZ YOU'RE ONE!!"

I stand up and grab my bag. I am fuming! I'm already pissed off because I'm late. I really don't need his abuse.

I rush to the front door and try to go through when I get stuck in the doorway because this idiot is trying to get out too.

"AAAARGH!! COULDN'T YOU WAIT FOR ME TO GO THROUGH?"

"YOU'RE TOO SLOW!"

We both pass the door and I slam it before I start to run.

"YOU'RE IN MY WAY DUMBASS!!"

"THEN RUN FASTER!!"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

"THEN JUST DO WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO AND GET OUT OF MY FACE!"

The mutual abuse continues until we reach the class. We are standing at the door still screaming at each other when Aizawa opens, making us both shut up.

"You're late."

"Sorry sensei." We say at the same time bowing respectfully.

"Get to your seats and be quiet."

"Yes sensei."

As I sit down, I see him turn to me with a mean stare and I stare back at him. Is he for real? He is faster than me so why the hell did he run at the same pace if not just for the pleasure of being a pain in my ass?

Aaaaah! I think I'm okay with him and I have figured him out and he is being a spoiled brat.

When the class ends, Aizawa speaks to us all.

"This afternoon we will be doing some training so after lunch, get into your hero suits and meet in ground Beta."

"Yes sensei."

"Mikki, I need to talk to you before you go."

"Yes sensei."

My eyes cross Bakugou's and he looks happy, throwing me an evil smile. I'm sure he thinks I'm gonna get into trouble. He knows nothing. Idiot!

"Tokoyami, please stay too. Class dismissed."

Bakugou now looks confused. I am confused as well to be honest.

Once everyone has left, Aizawa talks to us.

"Mikki I am conscious that you don't have a mentor and before I reached out to some of the pros, Hawks has offered to take you."

"Hawks?" I feel a little excited but also scared to death. If anything I thought I wouldn't need a mentor as I am not expecting to stay for long.

"Yes. He knows your mentor very well back in France."

"I know. She used to rave about him constantly." I think she had a serious crush on him but then who wouldn't.

"Well, as a favour to her, he is taking you until you return so you will go with Tokoyami tomorrow. He will show you the ropes and introduce you to Hawks."