Prolouge

Is this how it end? I may not remember much about my first life but I remember some of it , I was homeless in my first life. I was pretty much orphaned since the beginning of my life . I never really knew who my parents were . I was actually never given a chance to be anything in my life. I was abandoned at birth by this cruel world , I never had a father to guide me or a mother to love me. I never had the chance to get an education because when someone is starving every single day and living on scraps they do not think about much . I never had any resources given to me because who would care about a single orphan in a big city with millions of people. I have a done a lot of things to survive , a lot of things I am not proud of. I stole from people, at first it was little things. A bit of money here and a bit of money there , just enough to live by because none of the people with money in their wallets really ever needed it so I thought why not take it from them and give to someone who actually needs it? (Such as me) The pickpocketing turned into muggings as I grew older and older. Sometimes things would go wrong and a mugging would turn into a murder. The first life I had taken was out of desperation ( if only the guy had not tried to disarm me) and I had some part of myself die that day . Life continued of course but I had to be more careful now. I still kept on mugging people and sometimes I just kill them because that is far easier to deal with. A dead man can tell no tales after all and sometimes you can sell their organs for a good price. I also sold some drugs on the side and as you would expect like most dealers, I got hooked. I know, I know that I am an abhorrent monster that should not be allowed to live and I know that I should feel guilty. The thing is however I do not , I do not regret selling the drugs . I do not regret killing the kid and selling his organs. I do not regret ruining the live of countless school kids by selling them what is basically poison. I do not regret orphaning that kid by killing his parents right in front of him. I know it makes me sound evil and I am however before you condemn me just know that no one is born evil , circumstances make them. I never had a choice or a chance in my first life to be anything but evil. It was either me or them and I chose myself. I have made mistakes and my soul is painted red with sin. I guess I could have been a doctor or something if I had a family. I sometimes did use to ask myself what were my mother and father like? I guess I will never know. I think that is enough talk about the doom and gloom stuff , now let me tell you what was the best thing to ever happen to me, my death. It was just another day in this hell hole of a life , it was just another mugging like every other day but this time out of nowhere my target pulls out a machine gun and my corpse was riddled with bullets. Now when you die , they say that your life flashes before you but for me I was just thinking "I never got to eat my cheese burger" .