Chapter 1

Unnie - Older sister (For female)

——————»

-"Unnie!! I just got a crush!" Mia exclaims to her sister who is now working on her studio.

-"Again? Who is the unlucky soul this time?" She says glancing at her for one second and then continues working.

-"Ughhh! Just see him! He's just so.... ughh~ you heard about the new group called Enhypen?!" Mia asks her while coming inside the room and sits on a chair beside her.

-"What?! Enhypen?" She looks at her younger sister with wide eyes. She seems shocked.

-"Yeah! But wait- why are you so shocked?" Mia looks at her with doubtful eyes.

-"Umm.... no~ nothing... just curious" She flashes an awkward smile. But her throat is getting dry. Her sister has tendency to fall for the wrong person.

-"Yay tell me! Who is it?"

-"Umm... okay? He's...    wait- I forgot his name!"

-"What?? You forgot your crush's name? Wow how fantastic!" Lia chuckles.

-"Yay! Don't judge! I don't know Japanese!" She says with a sassy tone.

-"So he's Japanese?" She sighs in relief. "Are you sure he's not Australian?"

-"Umm yes I'm sure. But why would you say that?"

-"Hehe never mind. Now go drool over him. I'm working" She says and stares back at her laptop screen, pretending to be busy but actually she's smirking.

-"Okay! I really don't have enough time to spend on you so bye bye~" She rolls her eyes and stands up.

-"Yeaahh now go sho sho!"

After she goes to her room, Lia takes her phone and calls him, her boyfriend Jake. He picks up the call.

-"Hey!"

-"Heyy! You know what just happened?" She says excitedly but still can't stop smirking.

-"I really don't know! What is it?" He says trying to sound as excited as her.

-"Mia just got a crush on one of the member of Enhypen! Guess who is it?"

-"Umm.... its me?"

-"No. It isn't you. That's what I was worrying about when she said that. But it's our maknae, Niki!"

She is very excited and shocked. Why wouldn't she? She just debuted as a soloist a few months back. And her boyfriend and friends debuted after that. Now her sister just got a crush on one of her friend. It's a crazy news for her.

-"Yaoo Niki!? No wonders, that boy is so adorable~" Jake says.

-"I know right! I just can't believe it"

..........