Disclaimer

「SYNOPSIS」

「SYNOPSIS」

❝I married her just to keep the promise I'd made to you, my love.❞

Kim Taehyung is still stuck at that darkest phase of his life from where he desperately wants to escape but at the same time, vehemently wants to clutch on.

That woman was his haven on the face of Earth, his sweetest memory and moreover, his first love.

Like they say, first love always holds a special place in one's heart, Taehyung is no exception.

「NOTE」

Hello guys! First of all, welcome :))

This is my first long story, and I'm really glad that you're here to give this book a try. Means everything to me ♡

English is not my first language, so I apologize for any grammatical errors in this book. They are completely unintentional.

「DISCLAIMER」

This is my original work, and I DO NOT permit anyone to plagiarise, renovate or adapt this book or parts thereof on any platform whatsoever. So kindly DO NOT duplicate.

This is a work of fiction. All the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

「WARNINGS」

◈ I have zero tolerance towards hate comments, so I expect you to be nice towards my story and its characters.

◈ If you've already read the whole story, kindly do not leave spoilers for the new readers.

◈ This book contains mature themes, graphic details, mentions of assault, self harm, depression, stalking and death which are irrelevant to young readers. I will not provide warnings on top of the chapters. Hence, user discretion is advised.

「CREDITS」

Credits to my dearest friend anafiqs for creating such a beautiful cover. Thank you so much!! I love it! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

「COPYRIGHT」

All rights reserved © turquoisiing 2024

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

Updated on: 27th June, 2021

HAPPY READING!