Part one

It was y/n's first day at hogwarts. When she entered the great hall everyone was staring at her. Everyone was thinking how pretty y/n is. Draco whispered "she is SO pretty". Dumbledore said "Everyone this is y/n , please come to the sorting hat". Y/n was so shy but confident too. She sat on the chair , they put the sorting hat on her head. The hat said "I see so much confidence and power.... 'and he shouted- SLYTHERYN"

Draco was so excited to meet y/n. She sat next to Blaise and Pansy. Everyone greeted her. Pansy and y/n talked a little bit then they went to their dorm room. Draco came to y/n "I'm Draco , Draco Malfoy"    You-"Im y/n"

Draco-goodnight girls have a great night!
Pansy and y/n-goodnight!

When y/n woke up Pansy wasn't there. Only Draco was there. She was worried where was Pansy because it was 9:00 am.
Y/n-Where is Pansy?
Draco-She switched her room, now I'm here.
Y/n-ohhh... okay.

She was so confused why Pansy switched her room. But she was happy that Draco came 😉.

Draco-So let's get up or we will be late.
Y/n-Okay I'm coming (she smiled)
Snape-Why you two are late?!
Draco-I'm so sorry professor it will never happen again it was my fault

Hermione to Harry and Ron-This looks so suspicious Draco never says it's his fault
Ron-Look like someone got a crush 😉😆(giggles)
Draco-Shut up Weasley

After the class y/n was looking for Pansy.

Pansy-Oh I'm sorry for switching rooms my best friend just wanted me to be with her
Y/n-Oh it's okay (but she was hurt)

Hey guys my name is Annie I'm slytheryn. This book is gonna be endless.