Chapter Uno(1)

In the beginning there was nothingness but One being the Supreme Being who in which created the universe and one other being Izuku the embodiment of good and evil.

Izuku POV:

I was created upon by my father in an endless void of nothingness. A few million years passed and the first star came to be. I had finally found something to communicate with to resolve my loneliness.

Izuku's Appearance ⬆️

A few billion years passed
Izuku POV

There were more countless stars that began to appear before me. In which the first life forms were born in Galaxy #250. I gave all the tiny universes code names after all there were billions of them. I headed to that Galaxy and was met with a very sceneric solar system. I headed to the planet I called Earth #5 because there were countless earths that I had discovered. In that planet I was greeted by a small specimen I called the xoglytes (totally made that name up, It's a type of prehistoric dinosaur that used to live on Earth #5 it is the ancestor of what we all call dinosaurs.)

It was such a bundle of joy but it had a short life span. After all I am the divider between good and evil, light and darkness, life and death.(I would know) I began traveling universe to universe, galaxy to galaxy, planet to planet but there were little to no life forms, so I just remained on my favorite earth, which I guess you have already deciphered from the "author"(forget I said that).

Noone Pov(Time skip trillion years)
Izuku slept for over a trillion years to in which dinosaurs surfaced on the earth due to the dispersion of their ancestors from the water's depths to in which spawned the birth of the newly called "Dinosaurs" but with every prey there has to be a predator to develop the infernal "circle of life". I started communicating with the prehistorical  species. I made a couple friends just cause I was bored of living alone.

Timeskip to "THE EVENT"
Izuku POV

I was just playing my Dino friends till I saw a gigantic asteroid(meteorite) heading for earth. I discussed the inevitable predicament my friends would have to face onto which I said my last goodbyes(I knew I could save but I couldn't because that would upset the nature of earths life expectational balance. So I just watched as my friends died, vaporizing from the asteroids built-up nitrogen from the earth's atmosphere which combusted the asteroid's particles which began to heat up from the immense amount of nitrogen, carbon dioxide, water vapor and oxygen. I just kept traveling while this all unraveled before my very own eyes.

(Timeskip to when apes came about)
Noone pov
Izuku finally met other life forms that could at least communicate. Izuku taught the apes how to survive and gather up food and resources. He liked traveling, meeting different animals was one of his favorite things to do and observing the ever-changing terrain. He met lions,elephants, snakes etc. He began communicating with them making bonds that would last a lifetime with every known species on Earth at the time.Izuku informed his companions that he would be traveling to other galaxies to see their progressive evolution. "I will be back in two years, my friends, dont be alarmed. I will still come back don't worry" Izuku assured his animal acquaintances.

Timeskip two years
Izuku Pov
I had finally arrived from my trip across the infinite vast galaxies. I was welcomed by all my friends and informed them about my exquisite and wonderful travels.

Timeskip to first Ice Age(Still Izuku POV)
I began seeing the earth's climate drastically decrease by very high standards. (I forgot to mention the apes began drawing cave paintings. Izuku was always in every last one) I discovered that earth's atmospheric temperature was decreasing, resulting in the presence or expansion of continental and polar ice sheets and alpine glaciers. Earth's climate  began alternating between ice ages and greenhouse periods, during which there were no glaciers on the planet.I told my friends what event was about to occur to my uncertainty that most would not survive these coming ice ages.