Once Upon A Time

FULL NAME: Ophelia Renee Mills

NICKNAMES: Darling, (By Ruby), devil child, (Granny and others that hate the queen), Love, (Ruby), big sister, (Henry) Princess, (August), 

AGE: (frozen at age 17 but in reality is like 37)

HEIGHT: 5'4

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS:  She/her

BACKROUND: She is the daughter of Regina Mills, also known as the evil queen. Her father is Daniel, who had died when Snow White told her her grandmother Cora what was going on. Regina hadn't known she was pregnant until a few weeks after Daniel had died. Regina had to keep this secret from her mother or else Cora would make her either give her daughter up, or kill her. So, when Regina was thinking of a way for her mother to disappear she was visited by Rumpelstiltskin, who gave her the magic portal but this deal came with two prices. One, he had to teach her about magic, and two, her daughter. Of course, Regina agreed to his offer to make it seem like it was a deal but she wouldn't give up her baby. Once Ophelia was born, Regina sent her away with her huntsman, forcing him to take care of her and making sure her daughter wasn't born without love in her heart. As Ophelia grew older, she only knew the Huntsman as her father but she knew Regina was her mother. Regina was still in her life, just not as much as she could be due to Rumpelstiltskin. On her 17th birthday, somehow he found her, demanding to know where Regina was and when she didn't give an answer, he inflicted her with a curse that was similar to a sleep like death. When Regina couldn't find her daughter anywhere she was so enraged, so filled with hate that it was one of the biggest reasons she created the curse. She thought that if she created a new world, a world where no magic exists, than her daughter would come back to her.

Crush: Ruby (Red Riding Hood)

Or

August (Pinocchio)

FC: