Dysmorphia (Angst/Fluff)

Trans Kageyama bc i read @ashxlynsfw 's smut and i'm obsessed

Yachi is part of the poly too here.

They also live together, kinda like they get together in a house kageyama's parents own bc in this fic he's rich😩

—————————-

dysmorphia
/dɪsˈmɔːfɪə/

Body dysmorphic disorder is a mental health disorder in which you can't stop thinking about one or more perceived defects or flaws in your appearance — a flaw that appears minor or can't be seen by others. But you may feel so embarrassed, ashamed and anxious that you may avoid many social situations.

———————

Kageyama had recently felt something odd about his body. well, except the fact that he's a boy in a girl's body, it still felt like it wasn't right.

He did feel insecure about his chest, yes, but he felt that after all the workout and volleyball practice, his stomach looked...not so skinny. he didn't like it.
Hinata, on the other hand, somehow had a more toned stomach, while his were just soft.

Kageyama's hip curves could be seen too. it made him look too feminine and he didn't like it.
It's not that he doesn't like the idea of girls. He loved Yachi. She at least had much better of a body than he did and she's really pretty.

But Kageyama is a boy. he's supposed to be handsome and strong— like tsukkishima, Daichi, Tanaka, everyone on the team, including Nishinoya and Hinata. they don't have to be tall to be intimidating and strong.

Whenever any of his boyfriends/ girlfriend try to sit closer to him at practice, he would move away slightly as to not let their bodies touch.

At first Yamaguchi was confused, thinking the raven just didn't feel like getting sweat from someone else on him so he let it go for practice.

But then as soon as they were home, the same thing happened.
Normally he'd sit on Tsukkishima's lap on the couch to relax, but this time he sat on the armchair.

Yamaguchi guessed that he's probably uncomfortable wearing the binder for too long, even though everyone keeps telling him to wear a sports bra to practice and take it off at home, but kageyama wasn't one to listen.
He was glad Yachi was there to help Kageyama pick bras his size and comfortable ones, but Kageyama never listens, saying his binder works perfectly fine, even though they all know it doesn't.

In bed, where he usually sleeps with hinata, Kageyama decided to sleep on the couch.
Hinata was confused. he wasn't sick or anything so it was fine if they slept together. Plus, kageyama loved hinata's spooning.
while kageyama was leaving, Hinata held his wrist to stop him but he flinched away.

"s-sorry! i didn't mean to scare you i promi-"

"it's fine" he sighed, making his way out of his room again before hinata's voice stopped him,

"did i do something wrong?"

Kageyama shook his head in disbelief, "you didn't do anything,"

"then why are you avoiding us?"

"it's...nothing. just tired" he ran his hand through his hair, "good night"

"...night" he sighed as kageyama left the room, throwing himself into the bed.

—————

Kageyama couldn't sleep. every time he tried to close his eyes, he got visions of his disgusting body.