𝐂𝐇 𝟎𝟎 - "𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞"

「 𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 (𝙣

「 𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 (𝙣.) - 𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 」

 ━━━ • 。˚☆: *.✧. * :☆˚•  ━━━

"Hey Tsukki, promise me that when we grow up, we'll still be friends okay?" I lifted my pinky in front of him to make a pinky promise. His chocolate eyes locked with mine and he tilted his head, a clueless expression visible on his face. 

I chuckled. "We're supposed to lock our pinkies with each other. It's a pinky promise, silly." I explained while gently guiding his hand towards mine. He seemed to get where I was coming from as he lifted his pinky and wrapped it around mine.

"Oh, so it's like that." He said, his eyes were still fixated on our intertwined pinkies. I cringed once I felt my palm starting to sweat and this made me let go of his hand. It was something I was embarrassed about and I didn't want Tsukki to feel disgusted towards me.

"Sorry, my hand became sweaty." I tried to reason out but his stoic expression remained unchanged. Was he going to hate me for doing that? Or did he already find me weird?

"No, it's okay, Yui." He mentioned before wrapping his hand around mine this time. "My mom cooked us some dinosaur pancakes, I'm getting hungry." He began to lead us to his house, which was a few blocks away from where I lived.

I remained speechless and only stared at his figure from behind.