First day of school

Btw y/n is you :)
Your hair color: y/hc
Your eyecolor: y/ec
And so on
————————————————————

I just woke up, it's 6:00 am school starts at 7:45, I stare at the ceiling contemplating if I want to get up or not, finally I roll out of bed and go pick out an outfit, I picked (whatever you want). I go to my bathroom and turn on the shower, i let the water run for a bit and go to my little balcony in my room, I open it and feel the cool air hit my skin and shudder from the cold air. I stare out for a bit, then close the doors and go to the shower. I pull my shirt over my head, I pull down my flannels and my underwear and get in, the warm water against my back feels great, I stand there for a bit before starting wash my hair first shampoo then conditioner. After I wash my face, shave my legs and armpits, and my- well you get the drift. When I'm done I get out wrap my towel around my body and brush my teeth. I brush my hair once more and dry myself of. I go out my bra on and my thong. Then slip on my the outfit I chose. I go downstairs and eat breakfast. My dad was out for a business trip and my mom was a workaholic so. I go outside get in my car and start driving to school.