39 (preview)

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-100 votes for full chapter⭐️.

-comment💬.

April 5th, 2022: 6 a

April 5th, 2022: 6 a.m.

April 5th, 2022

Dear diary,

Y'ALL, today is me and Giovanni's one year anniversary!! Can you believe it?? I've been with this man for a whole year and we have forever to go.

I'm so in love and so happy with my life right now four kids including Blu, a fiancé who loves me inside and out, successful businesses, and we're in the process of building our forever home life is amazing.

Anyways, today is all about Giovanni and I so Zoie and Gianni has the kids while we spend the day together.

I got cleared to have sex the other day and Giovanni still doesn't know so later on imma surprise him and put on a cute lingerie set I bought.

I still have my mom body, but I don't give a fuck I feel good and look good as well and my man genuinely loves my body so imma put on my lingerie set and get fucked, but I did loose a couple of pounds because these workout Giovanni have me doing make me wanna go cross this nigga head.

Got me running miles on the treadmill, lifting weights, and doing all kinds of other shit I'm this close to ordering me some of that Keyshia Ka'oir detox tea and loose like 19 pounds in a week just by shitting.

Anyways, while Giovanni sleeps I'm finna wax myself so I can be nice and smooth for him tonight.

Until next time.

Love, Noelle.

Closing my diary I placed it on top of my nightstand then I tried to move Giovanni's hands from around me but he tightened his grip.

"Where you going" he asked in his sleepy voice causing the hairs on my body to stand up.

"Bathroom" I said then he opened his eyes.

"Happy one year anniversary Booty I love you so much, and I know you don't gotta pee so what you going in there for" he said causing me to cheese.

"Happy one year anniversary Pookie I love you so much too, and I'm about to give myself a wax all over you can go back to sleep" I said then he sat up and stretched.

"I wanna watch" he said causing me to laugh.

"For what" I asked getting out of the bed then he got out of the bed as well,

"Ion know just wanna be up under you today" he said then he walked over to me and kissed me passionately.

"Mm ok pookie pick me up" I said then he picked me up.

"A whole year with you shit feels amazing" he said smiling big.

"And we got forever to go" I said I kissed him.

55 minutes later...

"Pussy bald looking like the top of lil Bill's head" I said smiling big then he busted out laughing.

"Yo what booty" he asked laughing then he picked me up and placed me on the bathroom counter.

"It's bald baby you like it" I asked then he nodded.

"I love it, take this off" he said rubbing my thighs then he pulled at my shirt.

Sitting up I leaned forward and pulled off my shirt and placed it on the counter then his eyes roamed my body looking like a kid in the candy store.

"Damn you so sexy" he said licking his lips then he pushed me back on the counter then he pushed my legs up and bent down and lightly blew on my clit.

"Mhm" I moaned softly looking up at the ceiling.

"So fucking pretty" he said then he latched onto my pussy and started swirling his tongue around my clit then he started sucking on it.

"Uhhh fuuuck" I moaned out putting my hand on his head pushing him further inside of my pussy.

One thing G has taught me is this nigga loves to eat whether it's me or some real food, pookie gone eat and he's never gonna leave a mess once he's finished.

Feeling his tongue enter in and out of my pussy my legs started shaking then my whole body soon followed.

"BABY UHH I-I'M CUMMING" I moaned out then he took my throbbing clit inside of mouth and started nibbling on it then moments later clear liquid squirted out of my booty.

"Glad I had my eyes closed you wet a nigga up" he said licking his lips while I laid there shaking and breathing heavily as I tried to come down from my high.

"Oh my gosh" I panted then I closed my eyes.

"Got yo ass squirting from head yesssir it's gone be more of that I'm finna eat that pussy off the bone since I can't get inside of you like I want to" he said rubbing my thighs.

"Mhm take this off and fuck my throat" I said tugging at his boxers.

"Yes ma'am" he said then he looked at me and stepped out of his boxers.

"Mm daddy you was waiting for me" I said sitting up on the counter then I spit on my hand on started stroking him.

"Yes, fuck baby" he said lowly then I looked him and the eyes and tighten grip around him causing him to lean his forehead against mine.

"Get down here and suck my shit" he demanded in a low tone causing chill bumps to appear on my body.

To Be Continued...
I got stuff to do today, but enjoy this preview make sure to vote.